31

It was the next morning and you can say it was quite the morning. "Mingjun! Give it back!" Jihua exclaimed as she ran after the younger as she tried to get her lipliner back from her brother. "Why do you need it? Is it for Seokcho?" Mingjun asked in a teasing tone as he started making kissy noises to annoy his sister.

"For the last time Wen Mingjun! He's just a friend!" Jihua said as she grabbed her little brother and reached for her lipliner in his hand. "Oh my Irene! What is going on?" Minghao asked as he stepped into the hall to see both of his children fighting each other on the floor. "Babã tell Mingjun to get his sticky hands off my lipliner!" Jihua said as she glared at the younger boy wishing that looks could kill.

"Well Babã, tell Jihua to stop leaving her stuff around." Mingjun stated as he bit Jihua's arm, making her scream and let go of the boy. "You little rat! Get back here!" Jihua said as she was about to chase after the younger, but was lift off the ground by Junhui. "It's so early in the morning for all this." Junhui said as he walked over towards Mingjun and took the lipliner out of his hands and walked to the bathroom and set Jihua on the toilet seat.

"Leave your sister alone." Junhui told the nine year old who just groaned and stomped to his room. "Well since everyone is awake, I'll make breakfast." Junhui said as he placed a kiss on Minghao's forehead. "Okay..." Minghao replied softly as he looked over at his son's room door with a sigh.

"Bye Babã." Jihua bid her goodbye as she gave Minghao a quick hug, "bye daddy!" She said as she placed a quick kiss on Junhui's cheek before running up to the bus and waving goodbye to her parents. "Mingjun are you ready?" Junhui asked as he headed back into the house, followed by Minghao. Mingjun came down the stairs with his book bag hanging off his shoulder.

"Ready." He answered with barely any emotion, Minghao frowned a little bit. "You also don't have to yell, I can still hear you." Mingjun added before heading to the front door. The married couple sighed as Junhui went upstairs to get his phone from off the charger. "Hey Ming, come here." Minghao said as he took his son's hand. "I love you so much. Never forget that. I love you just as much as I love your sister." Minghao said with a smile as he placed a soft kiss upon the boy's cheek.

"Have a good day at school, okay." Minghao said with a smile and Mingjun nodded softly with his own smile.

✤✤✤

"He's just being a little brother Hua." A girl with a beautiful pink dress said as she fixed her book bag on her shoulder. "Okay, but I just wish he can stay out my personal business Misun." Jihua replied as she looked at her best friend since elementary school. "Hua!" A familiar voice called out making Jihua sighed as she turned around to look at her cousin, Choi Yonhei running his way towards her.

"Yes Yonhei, what is it?" She asked with a sigh as she lazily look at the older boy. "I was wondering if you had Mrs. Lee's homework." Yonhei asked shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I do." Jihua simply answered as a small smile fell onto her lips. "So...." Yonhei dragged out as he twirled his hand around each other. "Uncle Hannie nor uncle Cheol wouldn't like the idea of you cheating your way through school." Jihua answered before turning around and walking away.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh? I mean that is your cousin." Misun asked as she quickly caught up with the other. "I know. But like I said, my uncles wouldn't like the idea of him cheating his way through school. It's what my grandma Jaehwa told me, 'cheating is never the way. A way to be successful is to work hard for it'." Jihua said as she turned the corner of the hallway. "Clearly, he didn't listen to grandma Jaehwa." Jihua added as she looked forward and suddenly stopped in her tracks.