30

Nine years later

✤✤✤

"Babã! Mingjun is being annoying again!" A fifteen year old girl yelled as she stomped down the stairs, her nine year old brother followed her as he poked her back. "Who's seokcho then?" Mingjun asked with a teasing tone in his voice as he continued to poke his older sister's back. "My partner for a school project that's due soon!" Jihua replied through grinned teeth as she turned to face the boy.

"Alright, alright. Mingjun go back to your room and leave your sister alone." Minghao said as he butted in before the two went any further. "Why do you always take her side? Where's dad when I need him the most?" Mingjun asked with a pout as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't always take her side and your dad is at work." Minghao answered as he pushed both of his kids back upstairs. "Leave each other alone." He sternly said before heading back down stairs.

✤✤✤

A high pitched scream could be heard from the house as a teenage boy laugh his butt off. "Give it back Yonhei!" Yonghee yelled as she tried to reach the pink notebook her older brother was holding high in the air. "Why? What secrets are you keeping in it?" Yonhei asked as he continued to dangle his sister's notebook above her head.

"DADDY!" Yonghee called out as she glared at the older boy. "What is it?" Seungcheol asked as he stood in the doorway of his daughter's bedroom. "Yonhei won't give me my notebook back." Yonghee whined as she pointed towards her notebook that was still in the older boy's hand. Seungcheol sighed as he walked over to his son and took the notebook out of the boy's hands.

"Why do you love to mess with your sister so much?" Seungcheol asked his son as he gave the pink notebook back to the little girl who happily took it in her hands as she went back to doing her homework. "As her older brother, it's my job to mess with her." Yonhei declared with a smug smile. "And it's also going to be your fault when she beats you up for messing with her." Seungcheol stated as he pushed the teenage boy out the room.

"And you." Seungcheol added as he turned to his other son who had his headphones in the whole time, bopping his head to whatever song was on. "Yunseo?" He called out as he tapped the boy on his shoulder. "Yes dad?" Yunseo asked as he took one headphones out his ear. "Keep your brother from messing with your sister." Seungcheol told the boy who nodded his head and walked to his room. Seungcheol sighed as he shook his head slightly.

✤✤✤

"Do you really think you should be doing this?" A fourteen year old boy asked as he watched his brother climb on the counter to reach a certain cabinet. You can tell that the older boy got his height from their Appa and the younger got his height from their dad. "Kwon Daehoon! What do you think you're doing?!" A stern voice asked which startled the teenage boy as he almost fell down.

"I tried telling him Appa, he doesn't listen." Jaeyoung stated as he walked away from the scene. "Get your ass off my counter this instant. What makes you think that was a good idea?" Jihoon asked as he walked closer to his son and grabbed him by the ear. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Daehoon spit out as he was being dragged towards the living room.

"You are grounded for a reason, the phone is up there for a reason. What makes you think you can get it down yourself?" Jihoon scolded the fifteen year old boy who had his head hung as he was caught sneaking his phone.

"An extra two weeks, go to your room." Jihoon said and Daehoon hurried made it up the stairs to his room. Jihoon sighed as he fell onto the couch. "I'm back." Soonyoung announced as he walked into the house and kicked off his shoes. "Your son is grounded for another two weeks because he tried to sneak his phone." Jihoon answered back and Soonyoung nodded as he placed a kiss on the other's forehead, making the younger calm down a little bit.