52

"There we go, all sign." Mingyu said as he place the pen down gently on the table and looked up with a smile. "Then I'm proud to say that this building is all yours." The salesman said with a smile as he collected the papers and placed them in a folder.

"I assume we're done here then?" Mingyu asked as he began collecting his stuff to stand up. "We are, it was nice working with you Mr. Kim." The salesman replied as he held his hand out for Mingyu to shake. Mingyu shook his hand and held his arm out for Wonwoo to cling onto.

"Thank you again Mr. Lee, goodbye." Wonwoo said as he wrapped his hands around Mingyu's biceps as the couple walked out of the room and then building. "Won't you look at that, you have your own restaurant now." Wonwoo said as they walked over to their car.

"And it's right next to a bakery you own." Mingyu said as he booped Wonwoo's nose before opening the passenger door for Wonwoo. "Are you hungry?" Mingyu asked once he was settled in the car, pulling his seatbelt over his chest. "Yes actually." Wonwoo asked as he looked over towards Mingyu with a smile.

"Let me guess, you want m e to cook ramyeon?" Mingyu asked as he placed his hand gently on Wonwoo's thigh as he looked the older in the eye. Wonwoo smiled sheepishly as he nodded his head. Mingyu chuckled as he shook his head, "you're so cute." He said before moving his hand to start the car, placing it back on the older's thigh afterwards.

Wonwoo smiled as he started playing with Mingyu's bigger hand, admiring the couple of rings Mingyu had decorated his hand with. But none of the compares to the one that's on the hand the younger is using to steer.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Mingyu asked glancing over to Wonwoo who hummed as his response. "That night we drove to a diner back in high school." Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded as flashbacks from that night popped up. "Wonder if you still have that dress because I would love to see you in it again." Mingyu said as he patted Wonwoo's thigh.

He parked the car and turned it off; getting out and circling around to open Wonwoo's door for him. "That's if I can fit it still." Wonwoo stated, placing a kiss onto Mingyu's cheek and walking to open the front door. With an exhale, he fell onto the couch and closed his eyes, "tired?" Mingyu asked as he closed and locked the door.

"Socializing drains me." Wonwoo mumbled into the couch as he got into a more comfortable position. "I'll get started on the ramyeon then." Mingyu stated as he took off his jacket and walked to the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves as he did so. Totally not knowing that Wonwoo watched the whole thing.

Can't blame him, he has one hell of a husband.

✤✤✤

"Ramyeon is ready." Mingyu exclaimed and Wonwoo excitedly ran to the kitchen with a happy smile on his face as he took a seat at the dining table. Mingyu placed a bowl of the delicious food in front of the older before playing a kiss on top of his head and sitting next to him with his own bowl of ramyeon.

"You know....Wonnie would be pretty upset that you cook this without him." Wonwoo said after stuffing his mouth with the delicious noodles. "I saved him a bowl, so don't worry." Mingyu answered as he took a bite from his bowl. Wonwoo nodded and went back to peacefully eating his ramyeon.

"This is literally the reason I married you." Wonwoo hummed with delight as he had a satisfied look on his face. "That's not the only reason you married me." Mingyu said with a smirk as Wonwoo rolled his eyes and lightly pushed Mingyu.

"So do you have a plan for the restaurant?" Wonwoo asked, wanting to change the topic. "Uh, I actually don't know yet." Mingyu said as he played with his noodles. "Do you at least have a date for the grand opening?" Wonwoo asked as he placed a hand on Mingyu's arm.

"Sometime in April that's for sure." Mingyu answered as he looked the older in the eyes. Wonwoo nodded and placed a kiss on Mingyu's lips, "I'm sure you'll think of something." Wonwoo said as he stood up and took both of their dishes to the sink.

Mingyu nodded with a sigh, "I'll come up with something."

✤✤✤

"Dad!" Wonsuk exclaimed once he entered the office where Mingyu was waiting for him. "Hey buds, how was school?" Mingyu asked as he hugged his son. "School was good, I was telling everyone about how my birthday is coming up." Wonsuk stated as the pair started walking out of the daycare.

"No it's not." Mingyu said with a playful scoff as he looked forward. "Yes it is." Wonsuk said with an offended expression as he looked up towards his father. "I'm just messing with you. Are you excited to be ten years old?" Mingyu asked as he opened the car door.

"Hey Wonnie, had a good day today?" Wonwoo asked once his son was seated in the car. "Yea, why aren't you at work?" Wonsuk asked as he pulled his seatbelt over his chest. "Me and your dad had something to do today so Jinyoung is taking care of the cafe today." Wonwoo explained as Wonduk nodded.

"Anywho, I made Ramyeon today and don't worry I saved you a bowl. But we have something to show you." Mingyu said as he started the car and backed out of the parking space. They drove for a few minutes before Wonsuk started seeing familiar surroundings.

"Why are we heading to the cafe?" He asked as he looked towards his parents. "You'll see." Wonwoo said as they continued their car ride. They made it to their destination and Mingyu parked in Wonwoo's spot near the cafe.

They got out of the car and walked to the front of the cafe. "You see the building next to the cafe?" Mingyu asked as he squat next to Wonsuk and pointed to the building next to the cafe. Wonsuk nodded and looked at the building, "yes, what about it?" He asked with a questioning expression.

"It's going to be my restaurant." Mingyu said with a proud smile as Wonsuk and turned to his father. "You're opening a restaurant?!" He asked with a shock expression, Mingyu nodded and Wonsuk started jumping with joy.

"When will it be open?" Asked Wonsuk as he looked between both of his parents. "Some time before your birthday." Wonwoo answered as he ruffled Wonsuk's hair. "Yay! I can't wait and it's next to Appa's cafe!" Wonsuk exclaimed with the clap of his hands.

"Speaking of my cafe, let's go inside and check on it then we can go home and have some more ramyeon." Wonwoo said and the family of three entered the cafe with smiles.

✤✤✤✤

And that's a wrap! Here's a lovely Meanie chapter for you all!! This all started because I saw a TikTok about Meanie and how their love language is Gyu's ramyeon so yea. But Mingyu is finally opening up his own restaurant!!!

ALSO‼️
Before I forget, I finally established birthdays for the kids so here they are

-Jeongcheol
•Twins - July 17th
•Yonghee's - January 22th

-Seoksoo
•Jaeyon's - February 22th

-Junhao
•Jihua's - November 25th
•Mingjun's - March 20th

-Soonhoon
•Daehoon's - May 15th
•Jaeyoung's - June 13th

-Meanie
•Wonsuk's - April 17th

-Verkwan
•Meeyong's - January 10th

-Chanuel
•Minshin's - August 21th
•Micha's - September 18th

I was a little confused while making this but I think I got it! I'll add other two babies birthdays once they're born.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3