9

There was a knock on the door around nine in the morning as Jisoo tried to get off the couch. "Stay there baby, I'll get it." Seokmin said as he came out from the kitchen and headed for the front door. Jisoo shook his head slightly, but nevertheless let his husband open the door.

Jeonghan smiled once Seokmin opened the door and greeted the younger. "Good morning Seokmin." Seokmin smiled lightly as he let the pregnant male inside his house. "Good morning Jeonghan." He greeted as he let the older to where his husband was sitting.

"Shua!" Jeonghan exclaimed once he saw his best friend and wobbled towards him. "Hi Hannie, how are you?" Jisoo asked as they gave each other side hugs and Jeonghan sat down on the couch next to the younger. "I'm good, wishing for her to stop kicking me whenever she hears Cheol's voice." Jeonghan replied as he looked down at his baby bump.

"I'm just happy that they're not kicking yet." Jisoo said which made both of them start laughing. "You should be." Jeonghan said after their laughing fit. "Alright Mr. Interior designer, what do you got planned?" Jisoo asked as Jeonghan made a realization face and looked through his bag.

"I'm thinking bears." Jeonghan said as he flipped through his notebook to find the page he was planning the baby shower on. "Already love the idea, what colors?" Jisoo asked as he looked at the notebook. "Since the theme is bears I was thinking gold white and blue since it'll go well with the theme. But that doesn't determined you're baby is a boy it's just a really nice color scheme." Jeonghan said as he showed the younger his notebook.

Jisoo nodded as he took the cup of water that Seokmin was handing him. He thanked the younger with a smile as he continued to plan the food, drinks, and games for the baby shower. Once they were all done Jeonghan had to leave to go check up on his husband so the married couple sent their farewells to the other pregnant male as they watched him leave.

"Wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" Seokmin asked as he wrapped his arm around Jisoo's waist. The older smiled as he nodded his head and the two went up to their room and snuggled up in the covers as Seokmin put on Beauty and the Beast. "Oh, remember we have to go to the doctors tomorrow for a check up." Jisoo reminded the other as he nodded and they continued to watch the movie.

✤✤✤

"Thanks for stopping by guys." Wonwoo said as he waved the youngsters off with a smile. Seungkwan and Samuel waved back before getting in their cars and driving off. Wonwoo sighed as he shut the door and turned around.

"What do I do now?" He asked himself as he walked towards his kitchen and looked around. He looked towards his writing set up and sighed heavily. "Don't think too much about it Wonwoo it's not good for you or the baby." Wonwoo told himself as he took deep breaths.

He took out his phone and checked the time to see that it's one in the afternoon so he smiled brightly and grabbed the meal he made and grabbed his car keys and ran out the house and into his car.

He happily drove to the studio and parked his car. As he got out, all the staff members welcomed him with polite smiles and bows. Wonwoo smiled back as he walked to the studio where they were recording the movie.

"Food delivery for Mr. Kim." He announced which made Mingyu laugh and turned towards his as he started to walk up to the older. "That'll be me." Mingyu said as he took the food from the other. "That'll be fifty dollars please." Wonwoo said as he held out his hand playfully.

"I'm sorry I don't have any money, can I pay you with a kiss?" Mingyu asked as he leaned closer towards the other's face with a smug smile. "Why are you ordering food if you don't have any money?" Wonwoo asked with cross arms as he eyed the taller. Mingyu laughed and kissed Wonwoo on the lips.

"What did you make for us today?" Mingyu asked as he walked over towards the table and placed the food down. "Cheese Tteokbokki and kimchi stew." Wonwoo answered as he sat down and opened the containers. "Smells delicious." Mingyu hummed in delight as he sat next to the other and started to make a plate for Wonwoo.

"Oh! Don't you have an appointment Wednesday? Want me to come with you?" Mingyu asked after chewing his food and facing the other. "Are you recording?" Wonwoo questioned as he took a sip of his water. Mingyu shook his head no and Wonwoo nodded as he finished downing his drink. "Then you can come with me." He answered as he placed his cup down and continued to eat.

"I'm so excited to be a father! I can't wait to spoil my child to death!" Mingyu happily told as he smiled widely. Wonwoo chuckled as he watched his husband gush over their unborn baby. It was a cute sight for the older to see since he hasn't seen his husband get all giggly like this in a while.

The last time he saw Mingyu like this is when they got married and that was two years ago. "Love?" Mingyu called out as he waved his hand in front of Wonwoo's face. Wonwoo shook his head and looked at the other with a confused expression. "You okay? You just zoned out." Mingyu asked with worry as he looked at the other closely.

"I'm fine, just thinking about how cute you are when you get excited." Wonwoo said which made the younger cringe a little. "When did you get so cheesy?" Mingyu asked as he stuffed his face some more. "When I married your dumb ass." Wonwoo answered as he went back to eating.

"I was not that cheesy!" Mingyu defended himself. "Oh so you don't remember you saying 'am I that beautiful that you have fallen for me' when I accidentally bumped into you and fell down the first time we met?" Wonwoo asked with crossed arms as he gave the other a look. Mingyu stared at his in disbelief.

"That was one time!" Mingyu exclaimed which made some of the staff around look at the couple. "Oh yea, just like how you making us dance in the kitchen with a one time thing." Wonwoo sassily replied back. Mingyu pouted as he was being outed by his husband in front of his crew.

"Awe the poor puppy is getting upset, come here." Wonwoo said as he pulled the younger into a hug, placing Mingyu's head on his shoulder. Mingyu hugged instantly and placed a kiss on the older's neck. "I gotta go back to work." Mingyu told the other as he pulled back a little bit and looking at the other. Wonwoo nodded and pulled out of the hug and started cleaning up their lunch stuff.

Mingyu helped the other clean up before kissing the older on the cheek and walking him to the door. "I'll see you at home." Mingyu said as he wrapped his arms around the older's waist. Wonwoo placed his hands on either side of Mingyu's face and pulled it down gently as he placed a kiss on his lips.

"We'll be waiting." Wonwoo replied referring to the growing human that's in his abdomen. Mingyu smiled before pulling the other in a hug before releasing Wonwoo and the couple going spread ways.

✤✤✤

I absolutely love Meanie and it shows

Do you guys have any idea what gender Seoksoo's baby is going to be?👀

🩵=boy
🩷=girl

—>Comment your guesses here<—

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3