20

"CHANNIE!" Samuel yelled from upstairs as he stood in their share room. "What is it? Are you okay?" Chan asked worriedly as he rushed into the room with pants escaping his mouth.

"Look!" Samuel exclaimed as he showed the other his stomach that now has a little bump to it. Chan's eyes softened up once he realized that the other was safe. He walked over to the younger and placed a gentle hand to the small baby bump as a fond smile spread across his face. "I think it's time to tell the others." He stated as he looked at Samuel through the full body mirror they were standing in front of.

"You think?" Samuel asked as he turned to face the other with doe eyes. Chan's smile grew as he nod his head as a silent 'yes'. "Okay..." Samuel breathed out as he moved towards his side of the bed as he grabbed his phone and did something on it. Once he was done, he set his phone down and smiled up at the older.

"At noon, I'll be having lunch with the others." He stated which made Chan smile. "I'll tell the guys after I pick up Minshin." Chan respond as he placed a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead.

"I should get ready, it's almost twelve." Samuel said as he walked over to their walk-in closet, "tell me once you ready, I'll drive you to the cafe you guys love." Chan told as he walked towards the door. "Thanks, you're the best." Samuel smiled before walking into the bathroom to use it and get dress.

✤✤✤

It was now twelve o' three and Samuel sat patiently waiting for the rest of his friends to enter the cafe he told them to meet at. To say he was nervous was an understatement, Samuel was beyond nervous even though he already had his first kid. It was still nerve wracking to tell your friends that you're pregnant and have been for little over three months.

"Just breathe Sa-"

"Samuel!~ My baby." Samuel's head flew up at the sound of Jeonghan's voice as the older male enter the cafe with a baby car seat in his right hand. "Hi Jeonghan hyung." Samuel greeted with a smile as he straightened his back a little bit. "How have you been?" Jeonghan asked the younger as he set the baby car seat in a chair before sitting down himself.

"I've been good, still chasing Min and Chan around the house. Those two never listen." Samuel said with a stressful sigh, but a smile nevertheless.

"Tell me about, try managing two twin boys, a three weeks old baby, and a husband that acts like a child. And on top of that trying to make dinner so they can fucking eat. It's stressful." Jeonghan said with a sigh as he looked over to check Yonghee. "You're lucky you only have one kid." Jeonghan said as he turned to look at the other again.

Samuel just gave him a smile as he didn't know what to say to that. I mean, the whole reason why he had asked to meet up at the cafe was to tell them about him having another child.

The two continued to hold a conversation, a new person joining the conversation as they came in until the last person arrived. "Hi guys, sorry I'm late. It was hard trying to explain to my slow husband how to put a baby car seat in the car." Seungkwan said as he took his chair, the other's laughing lightly at the other's statement.

"That's okay, we were just talking about different things." Jisoo smiled brightly towards the other which made the other smile as well. "Okay, now that we're all here. What's the real reason you gathered us here Samuel?" Jihoon stated which made the whole group turn to the younger.

Samuel smiled nervously as he played with his fingers, "haha..." he let out as he looked around the cafe instead of looking at his friends. "Samuel..." Jeonghan dragged out as he tried to look the other in the eyes. "Well.....there's this something that I haven't told you guys for little over three months." Samuel started as he made eye contact with the other's who waited patiently for the other to speak.

"Wait, when did we start keeping secrets!? That's not nice Samuel!" Minghao stated pointing a finger at the younger, Wonwoo lightly slapped the Chinese upside his head. "Sorry, I've been on bed rest for too long i started picking up Jun's habits again." Minghao said before letting the other continue.

"Imma get straight to the point, I'm having another kid." Samuel said as he stood up and showing his small baby bump. Gasps could be heard as the group of friends stood up and came closer to the younger. "Omg! More kids, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with all these names." Wonwoo said as he hands moved to his head.

"Tell me about it, I get my own kids mixed up or I call my husband one of the kids names." Jihoon said with the shake of his head. "Anyways, congratulations Samuel! Why did it take you this long to tell us?" Jeonghan asked as they all sat back down.

"That was a me and Chan's choice. We didn't have a reason actually, we kinda just wanted it to be a surprise. The only person that really new was Minshin, I'm so proud of him for keeping a secret." Samuel explained with a smile on his face. "Well, either way we're happy for you." Jisoo said as he leaned over to give the other a hug. "How did Minshin take it?!" Seungkwan asked with impatience as he looked at the other.

"He was actually excited. He said he wanted a baby like baby Meeyong actually, so first thing he did each and every day he would come home was kiss my stomach and say his to the baby ever since we told him." Samuel said and the group of friends coo at how cute the two year old was.

"That's too adorable." Jeonghan said and the others agreed. "Well now we have three new family members." Seungkwan said looking at the other two pregnant males. "This for sure is going to be a big family." Minghao said and the others nodded. They continued to hang out for a bit before they all got calls from their husbands begging them to come home. "I swear they can't live without us."

✤✤✤

I know I said before Saturday, but I got stuck a little bit. But that's ok! Because here's an update.

Also let me tell you how far along the last three are because you guys are probably wondering and confused,

Joshua is 6 months

Wonwoo is maybe about 4 or 5

And Samuel is little over 3, almost 4

Next chapter will probably be a two months time skip just so I can get Shua in his last stages of pregnancy and move onto Wonwoo.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3