29

It was a nice spring day and everyone was gathered together at Jeonghan's and Seungcheol's house for a nice cookout. "Hey Jihua!" Yunseo called out to the little girl who was playing with her brother's hands. "Hi Yunseo, hi Yonhei." The little girl greeted the boys, Mingjun babbling something like a greeting making the three laugh a little bit. "Do you wanna go play in the pool with us?" Yonhei asked the little girl.

"Yea, in a little bit. I gotta wait until my babã comes back to watch Ming." Jihua answered as she looked up at the two, squinting her eyes as the sun was in her face. "Okay!~" the two said as they ran away and jumped into the pool. "Hi baby Meeyong." Jihua greeted the one year old who wobbled up to her babbling about something. Meeyong handed Jihua a toy phone and the little girl placed it on her ear pretending someone was talking to her.

"Alright, thank you Hua. You can go play." Minghao said as he took his son into his arms and the little girl smiled as she handed the toy phone back to Meeyong and ran to go play with the two boys in the pool. "Gosh, I look away for a second and you're like three miles away." Hansol said as he came over and picked up his daughter. "She learned how to walk so of course she'll be going places." Minghao said which made the younger male laugh lightly.

"She's just like her Appa." Hansol said as he walked over to her high chair and sat her inside. "Hot dogs are ready!" Mingyu called out as he put the last hot dog on the plate. "Woah, hold up you two." Jeonghan said as he walked up to his sons and wrapped them in a towel before letting the free. "Thank you uncle Hannie." Jihua said as she took her towel from the older male and wrapped herself in it.

They all sat at the table and the parents served their kids their lunch as the table was filled with loud chatter and some shouts here and there. But nevertheless, they all enjoyed the delicious food and each other presence.

✤✤✤

The sun was slowly setting as everyone slowly gathered inside, only two people were left sitting outback watching the sunset.

"Hey Jihua?" Yonhei called out as he looked at the younger girl, who hummed. "Yes Yonhei?" She asked as she looked at the older boy. "Do you ever wonder how we'll be when we're older?" Yonhei asked as he turned back to the sunset, "I told you, I'll be just the same way as I am now." She answered as she nudged the other. "I know....but just think about." Yonhei said as he looked at the girl who has a thinking expression on as she turned to look at the setting sun.

"I actually don't know Hei...."

✤✤✤

‼️TIME SKIP NEXT CHAPTER‼️

I left little hints for my ideas for this time skip so I hope you've caught on!!!🤭✨

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3