39

"APPA! DADDY! WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Meeyong exclaimed as she jumped onto her parents' bed, mainly jumping onto Hansol who groaned from the impact. "Meeyong go wake up uncle Hannie." Seungkwan sleepy said as he rolled onto his side.

"But he's already awake, so is uncle Cheol. Yonghee woke them up." Meeyong stated as she rolled onto her back, still laying on Hansol. "Alright, come on. He's probably making breakfast right now along with Mingyu." Hansol said as he sat up, making Meeyong fall onto his lap.

Meeyong cheered as her arms flew up into the air. Hansol grabbed her by her armpits and picked her up walking out the room and down the stairs. Once they got downstairs, they saw almost everyone in the living room. The only ones who aren't downstairs are Seungkwan, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Chan, and Samuel.

"Good morning everyone." Hansol greeted as he placed Meeyong down who ran straight to Micha as they gave each other a hug. "Merry Christmas!" They greeted him back as he took a seat next to Seokmin. "Who's not up?" Jeonghan asked as he walked into the living room and looked around. "Soonhoon, Chanmuel, and Seungkwan." Jisoo answered as he finished braiding Jaeyon's hair.

"Alright, Hansol go tell your husband that breakfast is ready. Minshin and Micha go wake up your parents and Jaeyoung go wake up your parents as well." Jeonghan instructed and the mentioned people nodded as they headed upstairs to wake up the missing people.

"Appa, dad. Uncle Hannie said to get up as food is ready." Jaeyoung said as he entered the room his parents were asleep in and went over to shake Soonyoung. Soonyoung groaned as he opened his eyes and sat up slowly. "Breakfast is ready." Jaeyoung said as he stood there and watched his parents get up. "Good morning bud." Soonyoung said as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"You can go back down, I'll wake your Appa up." Soonyoung stated knowing how his husband is when he's waken up. Jaeyoung nodded and headed out the room to see Minshin and Micha dragging their sleepy parents down the stairs.

Soon enough, everyone was up and downstairs ready to have breakfast. "My mom will be stopping by around noon, she has presents for everyone." Jeonghan said to Seungcheol who nodded and placed a plate in front of Yonghee who thanked him and started eating.

"Oh my goodness, please don't start all this fighting right now." Minghao exclaimed as he looked towards both of his children with a stern expression. Jihua and Mingjun went quiet and started eating their breakfast. "A-Appa can I have m-more bacon please?" Jaeyon asked looking up towards Jisoo who smiled and got his daughter some more of the food she wanted.

Breakfast went just like any breakfast would for a big family, loud, chaotic, and heartfelt. Before everyone knew it, it was time to open presents. "Wait! I need pictures first!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he opened the camera app on his phone and told all the kids to gather together. "Um Wonwoo, did you bring your camera with you?" Jeonghan asked as he looked towards the mentioned male.

"Yea, let me go get it real quick." Wonwoo answered as he ran up the stairs and disappeared down the hall. "While Uncle Won gets his camera, I'll take some pictures with my phone." Jeonghan said as he started to get pictures in different angles of the kids.

Wonwoo came back down and snapped some pictures of the kids before chaos erupted in the living room as Jeonghan set the kids free.

"Jaeyon! Look we got the same doll!" Yonghee exclaimed as she ran all the way to the other girl with the doll in her hands and proudly showed the younger girl. "Twins!" Jaeyon happily exclaimed as the two squealed and went back to opening the rest of their presents.

"More makeup brushes! And they're sage green!" Jihua exclaimed with a smile on her face as she showed it to her parents. "There's also a makeup kit somewhere in there as well because Santa is calling you ugly." Mingjun stated as he started to laugh loudly, falling over at his own joke.