14

"Careful now." Junhui said as he helped his husband up the stairs to their front door. "Jun, I walked up these stairs before, I'll be okay." Minghao said as he went up another step. "Daddy is just trying to look out for you Bàba." Jihua said as she sat closely next to her baby brother and sure the sun wasn't in his face.

"I know and he's doing a wonderful job." Minghao said as he stepped into the house and waited by the door. Once Junhui was satisfied with where Minghao was standing, he walked over to his children and picked up the car seat gently and walked into the house. "Welcome home Mingjun!" The family said as Junhui took the car seat to the living room.

"Go get ready for bed Jihua, you have school tomorrow." Minghao instructed and Jihua nodded as she ran upstairs and to her room. Minghao sighed as he fell gently onto the couch. "I forgot how exhausting giving birth is." He said as he closed his eyes for a bit. "I'll take Jihua to school tomorrow." Junhui said as he took Mingjun out of his car seat and laid the baby gently on his chest.

"You don't have you, I could do it." Minghao insisted, but Junhui shook his head no. "I got this, you need to rest a bit more. I can also handle things at the company." Junhui said as he got up and placed his son on Minghao's chest. "What would I do without you." Minghao said as he started to rub Mingjun's back.

"Daddy!" Jihua yelled from upstairs, Junhui chuckled as he pecks Minghao's lips and headed upstairs with an 'i'm coming'. Minghao chuckled, "aren't you one sleepy boy." Minghao said as he stood up from the couch and headed for his room to lay Mingjun down.

Once Mingjun with peacefully in his crib, he left the room to go find the other two. He walked towards Jihua's room and heard Junhui reading a book to the little girl as she slowly fell asleep. "Goodnight my little princess." Junhui said as he pressed a kiss to his daughter's forehead and got u to leave the room. "She's lucky to have you as a father." Minghao said out of the blue.

"She's lucky to have both of us." Junhui said as he wrapped an arm around the younger's waist. Minghao yawned a little as he leaned his head against the other's shoulder. "Bed time?" Junhui asked and Minghao nodded as the two made it to their room and got ready for bed.

✤✤✤

"You have three seconds to get down Daehoon." Jihoon said in a warning tone as he stared at his older son climbing onto their counters. Jihoon took deep breaths in between counts as he had a little staring contest with his son. And before he could get to three, Soonyoung came in and took him off the counter.

"Why are you climbing on the counters? You know Appa doesn't like that and you still did it anyways." Soonyoung shortly lectured as he walked over to the table and set his son down in a seat. "Thank you, now eat up." Jihoon said as he sat down in his seat and ate his breakfast. "Do you want me to take them to school while you head over to the studio?" Soonyoung asked as he looked at the shorter male stuff his face.

"Can you?" Jihoon said with hopeful eyes as he looks up at his husband who smiled brightly. "Hurry up boys, we gotta get to school." Soonyoung said to his children who finished up with their breakfast and put their dirty dishes in the sink and ran up to their room to collect their school stuff.

"I'll meet you in the studio, okay?" Soonyoung said as he stood up and placed his dirty dish in the sink before walking over to Jihoon and placing a kiss onto the younger's forehead. Jihoon nodded with a grateful smile as he watched Soonyoung help their sons put on their shoes. "Be good in school boys." Jihoon called out to his kids who smiled and ran up to him as they pecked their Appa's cheek.

"Alright boys, what song do you want to listen to this morning?" Soonyoung asked once he got his kids in the car and settled himself in the driver's seat. "BRING IT!" Both boys exclaimed with giggles as they started to kick their feet. "This early in the morning?" Soonyoung asked and he turned in his seat to face the boys.

"Appa always plays it for us before playing Bruno Mars." Jaeyoung said and Soonyoung started to laugh. "Your Appa never changes." He said with the shake of his head and a fond smile on his lips as he turn back around in his seat. "Bring It, it is." He stated as he connected his Bluetooth and started the car ride to the boys school.

"CAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING~ JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!" Daehoon and Jaeyoung sung on the top of their lungs as Soonyoung smiles fondly at them and pulled into their school's car loop. "Is this where Appa drops you off?" Soonyoung asked as he lower the volume down just a bit. "Yup, a teacher will come and get us." Daehoon answered and Soonyoung nodded as he pulled more into the car loop.

"Alright boys, I'll see you guys soon. Be good, i love you." Soonyoung said as he watch his kids with careful eyes as they exit the car. "Love you!~" the two said as they waved bye to their father and shut the car door. Soonyoung sighed as he pulled out of the car loop and back on the main road. He took a quick stop at the closest gas station and got a coffee for the younger before heading over to the studio.

"Oh Jihoon~" Soonyoung said as he entered the studio with a smile on his lips. His smile grew once he saw his husband sitting at his desk working on a song; headphones on so he couldn't hear Soonyoung walking in. The older headed over and tap the younger on his shoulder. Jihoon turned around and took off his headphones. "Coffee delivery for mister Kwon Jihoon." Soonyoung said as he held the cup of coffee out.

Jihoon smiled as he took the cup out of the other's hands. "Has anyone told you that you have one beautiful smile?" Soonyoung suddenly said as he sat next to him and looked at him with a smile. "Yes, my husband tells me everyday." Jihoon said after he took a sip of the coffee and set it to the side. "Aw man, you have a husband? I was going to ask for your number."Soonyoung said with a fake pout as Jihoon let out a tsk and rolled his eyes. "Get out my studios with all that cheese."

✤✤✤

As you can tell.....i love Soonhoon. And i really needed the fluff. The inside of my mind is like the hurricane that's on it's way.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3