40

"Appa~" A little voice called as their tiny hands shook her Appa awake. The male laying in bed groaned before opening his eyes and smiling once he saw his daughter in front of him. "Good morning Jae. Did you sleep well?" Jisoo asked as he pulled the little girl onto the bed so that she was lying with him on the bed.

"I slept well Appa." Jaeyon answered as she cuddled closer to her Appa, Jisoo smiled and hugged the little girl closer. "Your speech is getting better, that was another sentence with no stutters." Jisoo praised his daughter, petting her on her head. "Thank you, b-but I'm kinda hungry." Jaeyon stated and Jisoo nodded as he sat up and helped his daughter off the bed.

"Where's your dad?" Jisoo asked once he noticed that his husband wasn't laying down in bed nor did he joined in on cuddling the little girl. "I-I don't know actually." Jaeyon answered as the two exited the room and walked down the hallway. "We need to do another family picture." Jisoo said as he looked at the family picture of him, Seokmin, and Jaeyon hanging on the wall and the picture from his wedding.

"Maybe we can t-take one once t-the baby is born." Jaeyon suggested to her Appa and Jisoo nodded in agreement. "That's a good idea Yon." Jisoo stated with a smile as they walked down the stairs. "It's too quiet, where did your father go at eight in the morning?" Jisoo asked and Jaeyon just shrugged her shoulders as she walked into the dining room.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear my beautiful husband. Happy birthday to you!~" Seokmin sung as he walked over to Jisoo and placed a birthday hat on the older's head. "What's all this Minnie?" Jisoo asked, still in a state of shock as he gestured to the five course breakfast on the table.

"What? Today's my beautiful husband's birthday." Seokmin stated as he wrapped his arm around Jisoo's waist and pulled him into a hug and placed a light kiss on his head.

"Did you know about this?" Jisoo asked, pointing to Jaeyon who had a bright smile on her face. "Aish, you have your father's bright smile." Jisoo stated with a shake of his head and a smile dancing on his lips.

"But thank you, I love it." Jisoo added as he turned to Seokmin and placed a kiss on his lips before moving to sit at the table and started serving his daughter some food before making himself a plate. But he was stopped as Seokmin took the plate and started serving him.

"It's your birthday, you shouldn't be doing all the hard work." Seokmin stated as he placed the plate in front of his husband. "Oh, you don't have to do that Minnie." Jisoo stated as he waved the other off. "But I want to." Seokmin answered and the family of three continued to eat their breakfast with a comfortable atmosphere around them.

✤✤✤✤

"Dad, dad, dad!" Jaeyon exclaimed as she ran up to Seokmin and started patting him on the leg. "What is it Jae?" Seokmin asked as he stopped doing the dishes and looked down at the little girl . "Appa is cleaning again." Jaeyon told as Seokmin sighed and shook his head. "He doesn't know when to stop, does he?" Seokmin said as he turned off the water and walked out the kitchen.

As he entered the living room and saw his husband walking down the stairs with a laundry basket in his arms. He quickly walked up to the other and took the basket away from him. "You should be relaxing, not doing laundry." Seokmin stated as he walked down the stairs again.

Jisoo huffed and followed after his husband, "cleaning is relaxing for me. You should know that by now." Jisoo stated as he placed his hands on his hips. "Well find something else that's relaxing. I need you off your feet." Seokmin said as he disappeared into the laundry room.

Jisoo sighed and look around the house for something to do. "Jaeyon sweetie. Where are you?" He called out and heard quick footsteps coming from upstairs. "Yes Appa?" She asked as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Your dad isn't letting me do what I want to do, so what do you want to do?" He asked as he turned to look at the little girl. Jaeyon smiled widely as she ran to take hold of her Appa's hand and dragged him upstairs.