6

"I'm home!~" a male with dirty blonde hair exclaimed as he kicked his shoes off and walked into the living room, "awe~" he cooed as he saw his husband laying down on the floor and their two months baby curled up next to him, both sleeping.

"I have to take a picture" he said as he rushed to take out his phone and snapped a quick picture of his two babies before getting a blanket and covering them up for the meantime.

He went to his shared room and changed into more comfortable clothes before walking back to the living room and entering the kitchen to make some food for himself and his husband. Once he was done, he walked over to his sleeping husband and started to wake him up.

"Nonie~" he singsong as he started to shake his husband gently. "Wake up Non, you can't stay on the floor all night." The male said as he continued to shake the other male awake. "Kwan....? When did you get home?" Hansol asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked at the other male in front of him.

"Not to long ago. When did you two pass out?" Seungkwan questioned as he stood up and headed back to the kitchen. Hansol sat up and stretched a little before standing and picking up his new born. "I don't know, one minute I'm singing Drake and then the next I'm waking up to my beautiful husband being home." Hansol explained as he walked over to Seungkwan who was sitting at their dining table.

"Yea, yea. Go put her down before you drop her." Seungkwan said as he waved off his husband and continued to eat his food. "You see how your Appa treats me?" Hansol said to the baby as he started to walk away from the older.

"You know talking in English doesn't help you anymore. Being married to you for four years has it perks." Seungkwan stated not even sparing the other a glance as he continued to eat his food. "You see what I mean." Hansol said once more before fully exiting the kitchen, Seungkwan just rolled his eyes and finished up eating.

✤✤✤✤

"You don't have work tomorrow, right?" Seungkwan asked as he entered his shared room and started dusting off the bed. "No, what's up?" Hansol responded as he walked out of the master's bathroom in just boxers. And to say that Seungkwan should be used to it by now would be an understatement because he definitely was not used to seeing his husband in just underwear even after the multiple times of seeing it and being married to him.

"I-i was wondering if you wanted to go visit Soonyoung and Jihoon tomorrow?" Seungkwan said as he tried to hide the fact that his stutter a little bit.

But the stutter didn't go unnoticed by Hansol as he let out a soft chuckle and helped dust off their bed. "Sure, it's been a while since I saw Daehoon and Jaeyoung." Hansol answered as he climbed into bed with the other. "Do you really have to sleep in boxers?" Seungkwan questioned as he tilted his head upwards to look Hansol in the eyes.

"What? Can I not be comfortable while sleeping?" Hansol asked as he looked down at the shorter. "It's not that...." Seungkwan trailed off as he started to play with the other's hand. "Then what is it?" Hansol quipped with soft eyes.

"It's nothing. Goodnight, I love you." Seungkwan replied as he placed a kiss on the younger's lips and closing his eyes. With interlock fingers and Seungkwan close to Hansol's chest, they fell asleep peacefully. Well, that was until Meeyong started crying.

✤✤✤✤

"Did we really have to match?" Hansol asked as he watched Seungkwan take pictures of him and Meeyong. "Oh come on, you guys look adorable!" Seungkwan cooed as he gave a kiss to Meeyong's cheek. "Anyways, we gotta go." Seungkwan added as he took Meeyong from Hansol's arms and made his way over to the car. After everyone was situated in the car, Hansol started it and drove off to the older couple's house.

"Bestie!"

"Bestie!"

The two best friends exclaimed as they ran to hug each other. "Uncle Non!" Two little boys exclaimed as they ran out the front door and to the male who was opening the door to get his daughter out. "Hey guys! Miss me?" Hansol asked as he ruffled both of the boys heads. They giggled before asking to see baby Meeyong.

"Soonyoung where did you put the boys dirty clothes basket!?" Jihoon shouted as he stepped out of the front door. "Hey Jihoon." Seungkwan greeted the shorter male who just waved to him before continuing to glare at his husband.

"Isn't it in the laundry room?" Soonyoung questioned as he walked back into the house to help his husband. "Still the same Jihoon and Soonyoung." Hansol stated as he placed his hand on Seungkwan's lower back. "Uncle Non come play with us!" Jaeyoung said as he pulled on Hansol's arm.

"Okay, okay. Hold on, let me just..." Hansol replied as he gave Meeyong to Seungkwan before he got pulled to the backyard by the boys. Seungkwan just shook his head and entered the house.

"So do you guys have any alcohol? I'm in need of some." Seungkwan called out as he started to snoop around in the kitchen. "Sadly no. Jihoon doesn't want it in the house because the boys might get into it." Soonyoung answered as he started to play with Meeyong. "Jihoon sucks." Seungkwan pouted as he handed Soonyoung Meeyong.

"This is my house, I can do whatever the fuck I want." Jihoon stated as he walked into the kitchen with his hands on his hips. "You can have some water." Jihoon added as he gave the younger a water bottle.

"And didn't you just give birth two months ago? You don't need any alcohol." Soonyoung said as they made their way to the living room. "Whatever." Seungkwan waved off the couple as he took his newborn from his best friend and laid her on the floor and started to play with her feet.

After a few minutes, Daehoon ran into the room with heavy breathing as he tapped Seungkwan on the shoulder. "Uncle Non needs your help." He said as he pointed to the back door. Seungkwan wore a confused face as he picked Meeyong up and followed Daehoon to the backyard, followed by Soonyoung and Jihoon.

They entered the backyard and couldn't believe what they were seeing. "Hansol Vernon Chwe! How did this happen!?" Seungkwan exclaimed as he handed Jihoon Meeyong and walked over to his husband who was stuck in one of the lounge chairs. "I honestly don't know, but can you help me." Hansol replied as he held out his hand for the older.

"That's what I'm doing." Seungkwan said as he started to pull Hansol out of the lounge chair. After successfully pulling Hansol out of the chair, Jihoon declared that it was lunch time and so they went inside the house to eat.

✤✤✤✤

Vernon getting stuck in a lounge chair seems like a Vernon thing to do lowkey.

Anywho, one more ship!!!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3