10

"Soons?" Jihoon called out as he entered his studio to find his husband passed out on the couch. He giggled lightly before walking over to the couch. As he looked closer he could see that his husband was actually fake sleeping and was puckering his lips.

"This kid." Jihoon whispered as he got closer and screamed into the other's ear which startled him as he sat up and cover his ear. "Jihoon, what the fuck?" Soonyoung asked as he looked at his husband who was dying laughing. "You really thought this was Snow White? Well get a different princess to wake you up with a kiss." Jihoon said as he walked over towards his desk.

"But there's no other princess out there for me. You're the only one I would ever want." Soonyoung answered as he sat in his chair and pouted as he stared at the shorter who was trying to work. "I hope I'm the only one or else this marriage was a total waste of our time." Jihoon retorted as he looked at the other with a stern look.

"I promise you there's no one else. You and our kids are all I ever wanted." Soonyoung said as he leaned in and kissed the shorter's cheek. "You're so cheesy." Jihoon said with a cringe expression. "Yet you married me." Soonyoung stated with a smug smile. "I mean I had to, you're the one who spilled coffee on my shirt and repaid me with an arcade date." Jihoon answered as he gave the other a smile.

Jihoon continued to work in silence as Soonyoung leaned his head on the other's shoulder and played with his phone. "Can I get that kiss?" Soonyoung suddenly asked as he looked up at the other from the position he was sitting in. "Are you sure you only want a kiss?" Jihoon replied as he looked down at the other.

"Who knows, I've been thinking of having a daughter." Soonyoung replied with a smirk and Jihoon shook him off his shoulder. "Get out my damn studio." Jihoon said as he focused his eyes on his computer. "Oh come on, I'm sure the boys would love to have a little sister." Soonyoung said as he looked at the other.

Jihoon sighed and looked at the other with a done expression. "Maybe later Soons, but right now I have a lot of work to do." Jihoon said before placing a kiss on his husband's lips. Soonyoung pouted, but it was better than nothing so he just rolled with it.

✤✤✤

"Good evening Mr. Chwe. Here to see your husband?" A staff member asked as she gave the other male a bow. "Just like every other day Chohyo." Seungkwan replied as he walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to enter.

Once the doors open, he enter and press the tenth floor button and waited for the elevator to send him up.  As he made it on the floor, he could hear yelling coming from his husband's office, but it wasn't Hansol that was yelling.

"Who's yelling at my husband?" He asked himself as he marched his way towards the door and opened it. Upon entry, he could see Hansol sitting in his office chair with a done expression before moving his gaze to a woman in a suit yelling at him.

"And that's why your husband is such a snake." She lastly yelled before turning around just to see Seungkwan standing there with cross arms. Her mouth fell open as she just stared at the other male. "I'm such a what now?" Seungkwan asked as he tilted his head slightly.

"N-nothing sir." The woman stuttered out as she bowed and hurried out the office avoiding eye contact with Seungkwan. Hansol chuckled lightly as he directed his eyes towards his husband. "Hey Nonie, what was she yelling about?" Seungkwan asked as he walked over to the younger and sat in his lap.

"I don't know, I wasn't paying attention." Hansol answered as he wrapped his arm around the other's waist. Seungkwan started laughing as he threw his head back and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck. "Well, do you need help with anything?" Seungkwan asked as he looked at the other. Hansol took a minute to think before shaking his head and looking at the other.

"Are you hungry?" Seungkwan questioned and Hansol nodded with a smile. Seungkwan sucked his teeth and got off his husband's lap. "You're always hungry." He stated as he walked towards the door. "You better bring your ass, I'm not bringing your food up here for you." He added before walking out the door.

Hansol laughed before getting out his chair and followed the older out the door. "How did Meeyong do at the daycare?" Hansol asked as he wrapped his arm around the older's waist as they walked to the elevator. "She was still sleeping when I dropped her off." Seungkwan answered as he looked up at the other. Hansol nodded and pressed the down button on the elevator.

"I guess that's okay." Hansol said with a shrug and let Seungkwan step into the elevator first before he did and pressed the L button to go to the lobby. "Oh! My sister will be stopping by sometime tomorrow too meet Meeyong." Hansol stated and Seungkwan nodded his head.

"Alright, I'll be home to greet her." Seungkwan said and the elevator made a ding sound to alert them that they made it to their floor. "What do you want to eat?" Seungkwan added as they walked out of the elevator and they both headed to the food center that was in the company building.

"Hm~ I don't know. Maybe chicken." Hansol answered as they entered the food court and looked around. "Orange chicken?" Seungkwan asked and Hansol nodded and Seungkwan smiled as they walked over to the Chinese food booth. They placed in their order and walked over to a table.

"Look at them, they don't even look like a it couple." Seungkwan heard a girl say, but chose to ignore it. "He could have married someone less chubby." Another girl said, but Seungkwan ignored it and started playing with his wedding ring. Hansol noticed and placed his hand on the other.

"Don't let them get to you." Hansol said softly as he held onto the other's hand. Seungkwan nodded and they got their order, "Do you want to eat in my office?" Hansol asked and the older nodded his head softly. Hansol nodded and picked their food up and led the other to his office.

✤✤✤

I hate myself for writing that about boo!!!😭😭

It hurts my heart people think this way about our baby boo!! He's so beautiful in every possible way, an angel sent from the clouds!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3