34

"Meeyong~ it's time to get up." Seungkwan whispered lightly as he shook the little girl lightly to war her up. Meeyong stir in her sleep and flipped to her other side, facing Seungkwan. "Morning Appa." She said softly as she opened her eyes and smiled.

Seungkwan smiled as he stood up straight and waited for the little girl to sit up. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as he looked in the closet for a dress he can take out for the little girl. "Yea, I dreamt about riding a unicorn." Meeyong stated with a giggle as she hopped out of bed and towards the closet and standing next to her Appa.

"I think this shirt with these pants and shoes." Meeyong stated as she grabbed a long sleeve yellow shirt with blue jeans that had little yellow patches on them and a pair of yellow converses. "And this beret?" Seungkwan asked, holding up a yellow beret. "Perfect!" Meeyong exclaimed as she hurried her way to the bathroom to get dress.

Seungkwan smiled fondly as he exited the girl's bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. "What's this?" He asked, surprise to see his husband setting up the dining table with breakfast. "I may have video called Mingyu to help me cook breakfast for us." Hansol answered as he stood up straight and threw a smile towards the other.

"I love it Nonie!" Seungkwan said as he went closer towards the other and placed a soft kiss on the other's cheek and gave him a quick hug. "Where's Mee?" Hansol asked as he kept his arms around the other's waist and looked at him in the eyes. "She's getting ready in the bathroom." Seungkwan answered and Hansol nodded as he placed a kiss on the other's lips.

"Appa, I think we did a good job, look!" Meeyong said as she came down the stairs and stood in the kitchen for her parents to see her outfit. "Ah! I love it!" Seungkwan squealed as he went over to pinch the girl's cheeks. "Uncle Hao isn't the only fashionista in the family." Seungkwan added with a smug smile as he guided the girl towards the table.

"What are you on about? You all were fashionistas back in high school. It was like watching Barbie's fashion show everyday." Hansol retorted as he sat down and started passing the food out. "Oh whatever." Seungkwan said, waving the other male off and started eating his food.

✤✤✤✤

"Micha, hurry up or we'll be late for the van!" Minshin called out to his little sister as she tripped over her shoes a little bit. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Micha shouted as he caught up with her brother and held onto his hand.

The made it to the van and got on. "There you two are, I was getting worried about you guys." The director of the daycare they go to said with a smile as she watched with careful eyes as the two climbed into the van.

"Micha tripped over her shoes." Minshin answered as he made she the little girl had her seatbelt on. "Alright, are we ready to go?" The director asked and all the kids shouted yes. On the way back to the daycare, they sung multiple of different songs including, Wheels On The Bus(even though they're in a van) before finally making it back to their daycare.

All the kids exited the van and lined up, some kids were pushing, but nothing the director couldn't handle. She did a headcount of all the kids before they entered the gates of the playground and headed towards the door to enter and make it towards their classroom.

"Meeyong, Do you wanna color?" Micha asked the older girl who nodded and walked with her cousin to go color together. Minshin being the oldest one there went to go read a book instead.

It was an hour later when one of the teachers came into the room with a smile. "Minshin, Micha, and Meeyong come on. Appa is here." The three smiled and started cleaning up their mess before grabbing their school bags and walking out the room and to the front office where their parents are.

"Appa!" The two girls exclaimed as Meeyong ran to Seungkwan and Micha running to Samuel. "Hi Appa." Minshin greeted his Appa with a smile as he stood next to him and Samuel ruffled his hair. "Thank you." They both said to the director and exited the building. "How was school you three?" Seungkwan asked as he held onto his daughter's hand.

"It was fun, there's this jingle shop thingy that's opening up for Christmas. I really want to go!" Micha stated as she jumped over a bump in the road. "We'll see what's in Daddy's wallet when we get home." Samuel answered with a wink as he unlocked the car and the two got in.

"Bye Micha!" Meeyong sent her farewells as she got in the car. "Bye Meeyong!" Micha waved before seating back in her seat and putting on her seatbelt. "Are you really going to go through Dad's wallet for money?" Minshin asked as he looked up towards his Appa.

"No, I would never. It was just a joke." Samuel said, slightly offended by his son's words as he start the car and backed out of the parking space and drove home.

Once they got home, they kicked off their shoes and went off to do their own thing for the meantime. "Dad will be home early today, right?" Minshin asked as he followed his Appa to the kitchen. "I don't know, I'll call to make sure." Samuel said, ruffling the boys hair as he pulled stuff out to make dinner.

"Appa? What do you do for a living?" Micha suddenly asked as she entered the kitchen and sat at the island with curiosity. Samuel choked on his spit from the question and Minshin started patting his back. "At school today we were talking about different jobs and the ones our parents have. But I only know daddy's job." Micha explained and Samuel drank some water.

"Well Micha.....for the longest I haven't had a job. My job at the moment actually is to take care of you two and make sure that you and dad won't die." Samuel stated as he started working on preparing dinner. "What was your job before having us?" Micha asked, wanting to know more about her Appa.

"Well I was an actor, a famous one." Samuel answered with a smile as he booped the little girl's nose. "No you wasn't. Were you?" Micha asked after giggling a little bit and looking at Samuel with curious eyes. Samuel chuckled a little bit and nod his head.

"Can we watch some of your movies?!" Micha asked as she shot up in her seat. "Maybe after dinner. And seat correctly in the chair or you'll fall." Samuel answered as he scold his daughter lightly and turned around towards the stove. "Oh but I love all the movies you starred in, can we please watch them?!" Chan suddenly entered the kitchen making both kids exclaimed and hug their dad.

"You're home early." Samuel said, not turning to look at the older as he was focus on the food in front of him. "Well, the weather is getting cold so people are going home early. Why? You don't want me here?" Chan asked as he placed a kiss on Samuel's cheek.

"Ew" Minshin let out

"Awe" Micha cooed

Samuel laughed as his kid's reactions before turning back to his husband. "I never said that, I was just saying." Samuel answered with a shrug as he went back to cooking dinner. "Come on guys! Let's go wait in the dining room for dinner to be done." Chan stated as he picked Micha up and walked to the dining room with Minshin following after.

✤✤✤✤

Not the best way to end a chapter, but it is what it is.

Anywho, I'm dying. Not literally but I should be. This flu that's going around sucks. I have gotten a fever last week and now I suddenly can't do my school performance that I prepare for since last month because my body needs to heal and whatnot.

So yea, I should be dying. And the performance is today!!!😭😭

Anywho, enough about me

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3