2. from the edge of the deep green sea & first day on a brand new planet

Tree Hill

Tree Hill

(based on season 3)

Emma was holding a bowl of cereal as she ate, the girl walked into her sister's room and saw Brooke.

"I have made a list of all the avaliable guys so that we can avoid the pain and hardship of another Lucas love triangle." Brooke explained to Peyton.

Emma sat on her sister's bed, looking at the list Brooke had made. On one door was Brooke's name and then the names of guys she could hook up with, on the other door was Peyton's name and people she could hook up. The blonde girl couldn't understand what Lucas Scott's appeal was, let's face it, the guy cheated on his girlfriend with her best friend, that should be a repellent.

Peyton had gotten up to brush her teeth, and Brooke explained that she was seeing Lucas on a non-exclusive basis. Ah, the recipe for yet another love disaster.

Brooke had gone back to the door explaining which people she could hook up with, until Brooke spoke Larry's name. The Sawyer sisters looked at each other.

"Whoa!" Peyton exclaimed, causing Brooke to fall silent.

"Brooke, when you say Larry do you mean our father?" Emma questioned while pointing at her and her sister.

Brooke then smiled and replied 'of course'.

"He's my hot-dad fantasy."

"Brooke, oh my God!" Emma stood up. "Peyton, make her cross that out. EW!"

[....]

Emma was in her room finishing getting ready to meet Ethan, who had returned from the High Flyers with Nathan. The girl heard Peyton storming into her room, furious at Larry's. Emma decided to leave the room and see what had happened, as soon as she arrived at Peyton's bedroom door, right behind Larry.

"But you're not my father, are you?" Peyton had turned and questioned Larry.

For Emma, if Peyton no longer considered Larry to be her father, then Peyton no longer considered Emma to be her sister. And for the girl, that was like a knife in the back. Emma had always been there for Peyton, so how could she say that?

Larry had remained silent, not knowing how to respond to what Peyton had said.

"So I'm not your sister, Peyton?" Emma questioned with her arms crossed.

"Emm's, that's not what I meant." Peyton turned her face towards her sister.

"Yes, it was. You just didn't plan for me to hear." Emma shook her head. "I'm leaving." The girl muttered.