BONUS CHAPTER

Tree Hill

Tree Hill

(based on season 2)

Ethan had gone to Karen's café to have a piece of pie, the boy was sitting alone eating his pie when a happy and bouncy Brooke appeared in front of him, pulled out the empty chair and sat down.

"Hi, buddy. How are you?" Brooke asked with a smile on her face.

"Okay." Ethan muttered with his mouth full of pie.

Brooke said something and sat with a smile looking at Ethan, the blond boy frowned and became a little afraid of Brooke. The boy used his cutlery to point at Brooke.

"You're smiling too much, Brooke. I'm getting scared." Ethan said.

Brooke put down the boy's hand, which was holding a spoon.

"What do you think about a girls' night?" Brooke asked.

Ethan arched an eyebrow, not understanding what Brooke was getting at.

"I'm sure Emma would love a girls' night with you, Brooke." Ethan said, going back to stuffing himself with pie.

Brooke laughed and nudged him.

"No, Ethan. A girls' night with me; Emma; Peyton and you." Brooke said.

Ethan choked on his pie, and Brooke started slapping him on the back. Ethan took a sip of water and looked at Brooke, who was standing next to him.

"Brooke, I don't know if you've noticed, but... I'm not a girl." Ethan stared at Brooke.

"Huh, what a surprise." Brooke said feigning surprise, Ethan continued to stare at Brooke. "We don't mind that. So, what do you say?" Brooke shrugged, and smiled at the boy.

Ethan knew that Brooke wouldn't stop this girls' night out thing with him included, until he said yes. The boy sighed.

"Can I think about it? Because I need to ask Andy's permission." Ethan said.

Brooke nodded and asked what the boy was going to do tonight. When the boy replied that he had no plans, Brooke told him not to set anything up and left.

[....]

Brooke was at the Sawyer sisters' house. The brunette girl had asked the sisters to pack a bag of clothes, board games and Peyton's ouija.