3. are you true?

Tree Hill, 2003

Tree Hill, 2003

"Ethan Scott to inbound, pass to Jagielski who finds Tim Smith out top. We're under ten seconds now. They dump it down to Nathan Scott. He is double teamed, but he forces up a 7-footer. It kicks off the back of the rim. Ethan Scott with the rebound, under five seconds on the clock. It's out to Lucas Scott, he is behind the 3-point line. The Ravens are going to win or lose it right here.

The buzzer sounds trough the gym, while everyone sees the ball Lucas Scott throw make in the basket.

And the Tree Hill Ravens are still undefeated. And I tell you what, if you're going to play the Ravens this season, you better take note, there's a new Scott in town. And all the three are on fire this season."

When the game was finally over, Ethan and Lucas went straight to their parents. It was the first time Karen Roe was in the gym watching one of their games. While Keith went to congratulate Lucas, Ethan stopped at the side of Karen and gave the woman a kiss on the top of her head.

"Good game, Ethan." The boy smiled at her soft tone. Ethan always felt so comfortable talking with the woman, her soft voice, the gentle words.

"Thanks, but it's the other Scott who made the winning point." Ethan said nudging Lucas, while he smiled at his cousin. Lucas went a ramble about his mistakes, when Karen stopped the boy to praise him. The two boys went to say goodbye.

"See you guys, later." Both boys said at the same time and look at the other. "Jinx!" They said again together. "Shut up." Ethan pushed Lucas, while Lucas was laughing.

"Not too late, boys." Karen yelled at them.

While Lucas went to his truck, Ethan went to his motorcycle when he saw a pretty blonde in front of his vehicle. Ethan stopped his movements just to appreciate, she was looking at her side waving at some people. There was a light breeze who messes a little of her hair, he noticed that she undid her hair, during the game she was using a high ponytail with a blue bow in the top of her head, and now it was loose. She was wearing a flare jean, with her black converses, a Deftones shirt, and her jeans jacket, and he knew at the back of her jacket there was a drawing, a heart on fire, he just doesn't know if she was the one to draw. When Emma looked at the boy, she smiled, as he got close to the girl.

"Good game, Ethan." He smiled, every game she did the same thing, and every time he got goosebumps.

"Thanks." Ethan took a deep breath. "Want to see a place?" He saw the surprised in her eyes, but the girl just nodded her head and Ethan gave her the spare helmet.