7. let the reigns go loose

Tree Hill

Tree Hill

(based on season 2)

Emma, Peyton and Brooke were at the fair. Peyton had explained that Chris Keller, 'the arrogant guy who can sing from the CD store' had handed over a list of demands, if not met, he wouldn't play. Peyton ended up dragging the two girls to help her.

Peyton took a melon in her hands and looked at the other two teenagers.

"Does this melon look overly ripe to you guys?" Peyton asked.

"I have no idea, sis." Emma said, picking up the melon to look at it.

"Sorry, not my area of expertise." Brooke said.

The girls put the melon aside, and Peyton went back to looking at the fruit while the three girls walked.

Brooke then said that she didn't really understand what was going on between her and Felix, but it was a friends-with-benefits situation, with no feelings involved. However, Brooke felt that the boy was too clingy with her. Brooke then turned away from the subject of Felix and looked at Peyton.

"And why are we looking for overly ripe fruit again?" Brooke asked.

"Chris. Basically, I have to get him everything on this list or he won't perfom." Peyton explained.

Brooke looked at the Sawyer sisters, as if she had had an incredible idea.

"Wait, he makes you a list and you have to do everything on it to get what you want?" Brooke asked.

"Pretty much, yeah." Emma answered for Peyton.

"Interesting." Brooke said.

Emma looked at her friend, who had a huge smile on her face. Emma hooked an arm in Brooke's.

"You're going to make a list for Felix, aren't you?" Emma muttered.

Brooke didn't say a word, but she giggled and that answered the girl's question.

[....]

Ethan was entering Karen's café when he saw a guy a bit older than him with a huge box coming towards him. Ethan held the door so the guy wouldn't had any trouble entering the café.

"Thanks, man." The guy said.

Ethan just nodded and walked into Karen's café, where he saw his father in a suit. Ethan laughed every time he saw his father in a suit, thinking that he didn't look like the man he had seen for over a decade.