2. places you have come to fear

Tree Hill, 2003

"Keith, did you finally come here to see your son and nephew play?" Dan asked Keith while passing the sits to find the best spot to him to judge his sons plays. Keith looked at his brother.

"Yeah, you could say that. But you do know that I came almost every game Ethan played?" Keith asked sounded already tired of Dan, well, who could judge Keith?

"Oh, well, never noticed." With that been said, Dan left to find his sit.

While the boys were singing in the locker room to enter the court, Ethan, Lucas and Nathan been the last ones, Ethan could hear Nathan's words to Luke.

"You want my world? You got it." Ethan let a scoff out and turned to Luke, whispering to him.

"News flash: his world sucks."

The boys entered the court, and while they're warming up, the cheerleaders were on the sidelines. Brooke got close to Peyton and Emma, asking if Luke was the boy that beat Nathan.

"He looks good from behind." Emma and Peyton looked at each other and then to Brooke. The brunet girl looking and the blondes. "What?" As the girl's just laughs at Brooke antics.

The game had started and wasn't going so well to Ethan's cousin, Luke. He wasn't playing like the same guy that beat Nathan at the court just some days before. When Luke was benched, it looked like every other game. Ethan and Nathan have this freak synchronized movements and plays, couldn't even tell the boys didn't like each other outside of the court.

When the game ended with a Ravens victory, Peyton was out with Nathan, and Emma was outside waiting for Brooke. When the girl saw Ethan, Luke, Ethan's dad and Haley, a girl who she had a few classes. She approached then.

"Hi." As they stopped talking and looked at girl. Lucas and Haley thinking with was weird, since she never approached then. "Sorry for the game, Lucas." The boy thanked, as she looked at Ethan's dad and went to introduce herself.

They talked just for a moment, they had left, leaving Emma and Ethan behind. Ethan still didn't get his "Emma moment", where the girl inflates his ego, saying how amazing he was. He never believed, he didn't tough he was that good, but it always felt good that someone out there believed in his talent.

"Do you need a ride?" Ethan blurted out so fast, the girl almost didn't understand.

"I was going to catch a ride with Brooke." Just as the words left her mouth, her phone beep. It was a text message of Brooke.