4. crash into you

Tree Hill, 2003

It was game night in Tree Hill, the girls were in the sidelines cheering when Brooke started talking.

"Hey, P. Sawyer. Can I catch a ride with you and Emma to Nathan's party later?" Brooke asked, and Peyton started picking on the brunet asking if she wasn't going to be naked in Lucas's car again. Obviously, the girls were going to give Brooke a ride. When Emma listened Brooke saying Peyton and Lucas could brood together, Emma could hound the loud snort, the two girls look at Emma.

"What? She isn't totally wrong." Emma said to the girls.

The end of the game was close, and not only Nathan was being teamed but Ethan two. When they finally saw Tim passing Lucas the ball, and the boy doing the point. Nathan wasn't happy at all. When the game finally ended, Ethan went over his dad who was with Karen and Luke. Karen looked at Ethan, the boy giving the woman a kiss at the top of her head.

"Good game, boys." Ethan adored when Keith and Karen went to his games.

The boys were left, when Nathan started walking towards the boys, and invite then to the party, when Nathan pass over Ethan he whispered to the boy.

"Emma is going to be there." Ethan wanted to ask Nathan why he was giving this type of information, but it would be a dumb question. The crush the boy has on Emma became crystal clear to Nathan the other day.

[....]

Peyton had stopped the car and started laughing at Brooke.

"Every time I ride with you two, I swear I'm never gonna do it again." Brooke told the girls.

"Hey, I wasn't the one driving." Emma slapped the girl's arm.

The girls barely left the car when Tim went to Peyton and Emma asking them to talk with Nathan, something about Lucas having the best angle and just wanting to win, when Brooke made fun of the boy. Emma didn't stick around to listen and entered Nathan's beach house going straight to the living room, where she found Theresa and Bevin dancing, and joined the girls.

Ethan arrived at the party in the same time Haley and Lucas, the boy never went to Nathan's parties either, but this time he had a reason. When they entered the house, he was looking around trying to find Emma.

Emma was dancing being in the middle of Theresa and Bevin, the girls laughing and singing. When she saw Ethan, he was close to a wall looking at her, when she called the boy with a finger, he got close with Emma.