Please?

A/N - just got another follower omg!!

Here's a one-shot to celebrate :D

- Third Person's POV -

You were having a sick day since you just got shot in the gut.

You groaned as the ambrosia was working its magic, yet it still took some time since you were wounded badly.

Suddenly, Nico came barging into the room with Will running and shouting behind him.

"Hey! Y/N needs some rest! Visitors are not allowed until-"

"Oh, shut up. My best friend needs me!"

Before Will could say anything more, Nico quickly closed the door and locked it, smirking cheekily at you, "Do you have any apples?"

You raised an eyebrow, "Um... no? What do you need it for?"

"To keep the dam doctor away," Nico chuckled and knelt next to your bed, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm giving birth," you pointed at your stomach grumpily, "This is why I fight with spears, not bloody arrows."

After a while, you realize that Nico was missing his trip to the Mythomagic convention with Frank.

"But... oh, Nico. You're missing your trip..."

Nico smiled softly, stroking your cheek with his finger, "Shh... I chose to be here with you. Just like how I'll always be..."

You looked at him sadly, your heart melting from his words. "No... you should be having fun there..."

"Tesoro... It's my choice to be here. I made the decision on my own."

You sniffed, "Did you?"

"Mhm..." Nico smiled. He took your hand, kissing you on the cheek and blushing softly.

Your eyes widened, "Whoa... can you do it again?"

Nico let out a laugh, leaning his forehead onto yours, "Only if you say please."

"I never say please!" you joked, smirking slightly as Nico couldn't resist giving another kiss on your cheek.

...

"Please... please..."

You were sobbing, holding a lifeless Nico in your arms.

Once again, your daring prince of darkness had come to your aid. But only then, a monster had taken hold of him and killed Nico di Angelo on the spot.

"Please come back, my love... I-I need you..."

Your best friend needs you.

A/N - it's good, I guess?

Okay, byeee

- FantasyDemiWitch