Still do

I'm writing with my phone right now, so I apologize in advance if there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

Also, this would be a really short oneshot... sorry.

But anyway, enjoy! <3

-Y/N's POV-

You were sitting on the couch in your apartment, watching TV.

Your husband, Nico di Angelo, was still asleep after a long night of work. Poor thing.

You decided to surprise him with breakfast in bed. Or at least, lunch in bed. It's already 11.30 am.

"Would Nico like a sandwich?" you said aloud, talking to yourself.

You prepared the bread, sausages, eggs, and bacon. You started the stove and started frying.

You heard the bedroom door open, and Nico came walking into the kitchen.

His hair was a total mess. He was wearing a big black shirt and comfy, navy blue pajama pants.

In your opinion, Nico looked adorable.

"Morning, Love." Nico said, in his cute morning voice.

"Noon," you said, "It's nearly noon."

Nico looked at the clock, "Oh great. I overslept again..."

"It's fine if you do it once in a while," you said, "I think you came home around 5 in the morning, you deserve the extra sleep."

"Mm-hmm." Nico said, slumping onto the dining table and burying his head in his arms.

You laughed as you continued cooking.

When you finished putting a slice of bread on top of the bacon, you turned to Nico to find him staring at you dreamily.

"What?" you asked, "Are you sleeping with your eyes open?"

"No, I'm not." Nico said, laughing.

He got up and hugged you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek.

"Do you know you still give me butterflies?" he whispered in your left ear, "still do..."

"We're married," you tried to hide your blush, but failing miserably.

"Exactly," Nico said, "Can't believe you're mine..."

Your day started out great.

Not bad. 300 words.

Peace out ✌️

-FantasyDemiWitch