Emotional Damage - Part 2

Hello again guys.

I am still doing haikus.

They are getting worse.

-Nico's POV-

I was sitting at the top of the climbing wall, Drew was babbling about stuff.

But I wasn't really listening.

A little far off, I could see Y/N talking with the same guy as before near the canoe lake.

"Anyway, you're much better off without her. I'm here for you, of course. But it's pretty easy in charmspeaking Y/N when she was out getting McDonalds and-"

"Excuse me?" I said, anger rising, "What did you say?"

"Oh, just forget I said anything, Neeks." Drew giggled.

I knew was was using her charmspeak on me. And I really, really wanted to know what she said before.

So in pain, in pure pain and sadness, I forcefully forgot what she said.

-Annabeth's POV-

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to kill someone.

"HOW DARE SHE!" I yelled aloud.

"BREAKING UP MY LITTLE SISTER WITH HER BOYFRIEND- I'M GOING TO-"

Percy placed his hand on my shoulder, "You're going to figure out something that'll help us get out of this mess."

I steadied my breathing, "Okay, okay. Piper, Leo, Percy, here's what I'm going to need you to do."

-time skip-

"Hey! Drew!" Leo pranced over. If he's going to keep walking like that, he's going to need a hip replacement. 

"What do you think you're doing, Elfie?" Drew snarled, her hand rested on Nico's arm.

Nico was still staring at Y/N though, so there was still hope.

"A, Y/N was the one who gave me that nickname, so only she can use it. B, is it that wrong for you to walk around with Mister Hot Stuff?"

Drew checked Leo out.

Ugh. How is he not uncomfortable with this?

"Alright," Drew giggled, "Wait just a minute, Nico, sweetie. I'll be back."

With that, Leo led Drew to the Hades cabin.

It was all according to plan.

-Percy's POV-

"Hey! Y/N!" I yelled, "Yoo-hoo!"

Y/N looked at me, "What?"

"Do you want to..." I froze.

The boy Y/N was talking to was Cedric Pattinson.

That Aphrodite boy she broke up with.

"WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?!"

"Jeez, Jackson. Do you mind leaving my girlfriend alone?" Cedric smirked.

"She's not your girlfriend- YOU SET THIS UP DIDN'T YOU?!"

"Maybe," he taunted, "maybe not."

"Come on, Blue." I said pleadingly, "Let's... let's go somewhere else."