Picnics

-Third Person's POV-

The Seven, Y/N, and Nico wanted to hang out with each other.

Reyna had some kind of "important" duty to do at Camp Jupiter, so she had to miss out.

When, secretly, Reyna told Y/N that she was extremely tired and was having a bad hair day.

Then she made Y/N promise to not tell anybody or her reputation would be ruined.

Anyway, it took you a while, but in the end everyone finally came to an agreement.

Jason decided that having a picnic was the safest option, so that's what you did.

Grover and Juniper helped pack the picnic baskets before sending you off.

Arriving on a beautiful, small hill, Percy layed down on the grass, his arms under is head, "Aaaaah."

"Get up, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said, patting Percy's arm, "You have to help set everything up!"

"Jason, help set everything up," Percy said.

"Jason, back me up," Annabeth said.

"Leo, help Annabeth set everything up," Jason said, laying beside Percy.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Frank, help push the blue button on the picnic basket."

Frank furrowed his eyebrows, but pushed the button anyway.

The blanket shot out of a little compartment, expanding like magic. Then the food came flying out and landed in place with perfect accuracy.

"And that, kids, is how Leo does that," Leo said, spreading his arms, "What can I say except YOUR WELCOME!"

"Thanks, Elfie," Y/N said, giving Leo a side hug, "That must've took a long time to make it."

"Half an hour," Leo flashed a grin, "No biggie."

Nico gave a small grumble.

The 9 of you said down and began to eat. Y/N kept stealing Percy's blue cookies from under his nose when he wasn't looking.

"Hey, Nico," Jason said, offering Nico a plate, "Want some cinnamon rolls?"

"Yea, sure," Nico said, taking a few for himself.

"Jeez, Neeks," you smirked, "That's cannibalism."

"Excuse me?" Nico asked, frowning slightly, "I'm not a..... oh."

Everyone laughed, including Nico (though he was red in the face).

"Gods, Y/N," Annabeth said, "That's better than Percy would ever do."

"Hey!" Percy complained, "Quit the sibling comparison already," he pouted.

Nico wrapped an arm around your shoulders, he whispered, "Well, I have to admit, that was pretty smooth."

-FantasyDemiWitch