A New Beginning (Pt. 3)

Another long oneshot.

Jeez, this was a pretty long story. Took me almost 3 hours to complete all 3 parts.

-Y/N's POV-

Oh, just great. 

You willed the waters from the canoe lake to protect you from Dr. Thorn. Boy, was he mad.

Luckily, Leo had made you a bracelet that could turn into a sword. It's pretty convenient.

"You couldn't stay dead, can you?" he growled.

"Sorry, I'm not very good at it," you said sassily.

Wait a minute... stay dead?

"Wait- did I die before?" you asked, dodging a spike.

"You were supposed to!" Dr. Thorn yelled, "It was supposed to be my revenge on your puny boyfriend!"

"How did you know- WHAT?" you screamed.

Dr. Thorn froze, "Ohoho, someone has amnesia."

You blinked. Little di Angelo learns is lesson... revenge on your boyfriend...

Okay, you've officially lost your mind, Y/N. Congratulations!

"Well, isn't this great!" Dr. Thorn grinned, "I got my revenge after all... my poison is pretty permanent, you know."

A gear clicked in your head.

"Ah, but that's the key," you said.

You charged towards the manticore, aiming for his tail.

Thorn swept his hand, trying to swat you away when Grover came running. Or- galloping? Trotting?

"Heads up, Y/N!" Grover said, playing his little tune.

Grass started to grow all around Dr. Thorn, twisting and tying up his legs.

"What is the meaning of this?!" he screamed.

"It means that you're an idiot," you said.

With one final blow, you sliced his head off rather satisfyingly.

But, of course, Dr. Thorn had to shoot another spike at you. It flew and shot straight at your arm.

Ouch.

You cried out in pain as your knees sunk to the ground. 

Double ouch.

"Of course he did," you muttered, "Didn't think this through at all..."

"Y/N! Y/N!" Grover panicked, "Don't die... please, please, please don't turn into a tree... or a seaweed."

Poor Grover.

"I'm fine," you said, "He was the one who didn't think this through, that stupid manticore."

"What?" Grover whimpered.

"He said the poison was permanent... so technically the only way to reverse it was to use the poison against me again. Does that makes sense?"

Grover shook his head, "I'm still wondering why you're not the child of Athena."

He pulled you up, "Let's get you home."

💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀

-Nico's POV-

I was still thinking of a way to get Poseidon's attention.