A New Beginning (Pt. 1)

Dude...

Can anybody explain how did I suddenly get 280 reads?

Thanks!! :D

-Third Person's POV-

Things were not going so well.

Chiron had asked Y/N, Nico, and Leo to help pick up a demigod in a school.

The problem? The monster that you were fighting was Dr. Thorn, the manticore.

The monster that Bianca and Nico last faced together.

Of course, the three of you went mad.

Y/N summoned water from the school's bathroom, also while protecting the confused and terrified demigod.

Leo was on fire. No, literally on fire. He dodged the poisonous spikes and threw fireballs at the manticore.

And Nico, well, let's just say Dr. Thorn doesn't stand a chance.

"AARGH!" Thorn screamed, "Enough of this foolishness!"

"I don't know about foolishness, but it's definitely not us." Nico growled, slicing the Chimera's tail off, "Who's the fool now?"

Thorn was shooting his poisonous spikes everywhere. Luckily, Nico had become more powerful than the last time he faced the monster.

He stabbed the monster right in the gut, "That was for my sister," he whispered deadly.

"And this is for my revenge," Thorn grinned.

With his remaining strength, he shot a spike towards you.

"Y/N!" Nico shouted.

You couldn't hear anything, you couldn't see anything.

You collapsed onto the floor, blood spilled out of your head as you hit a sharp rock on the ground. Ouch.

The you blacked out.

~time skip~

-Nico's POV-

"Will Y/N be okay?" I asked Will.

"I don't know, Nico, I just-"

"This is your area of expertise!" I yelled at his face, "YOU HAVE TO HEAL MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"She's... she's still breathing..." Will said uncertainly.

I wanted to punch him in the face, but then again that means we'll lose our best medic.

The poisonous spike had sliced cleanly through Y/N's stomach, leaving a large hole.

We had to shadow-travel there, which drained most of her strength. I had regretted my decision right then.

By the time we got to camp, the poison had already reached her heart.

Also, the cut on her head was spilling out blood really, really fast.

To make matters worse, Will had just told me that the poison had reached part of Y/N's lungs.

So right now, Y/N is in the infirmary, occasionally being poured with water since she's the daughter of Poseidon. (don't laugh when you imagine it)

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. My girlfriend is literally dying. And the worse part is that I could feel her soul weaken and I can't do anything about it.

A few days had passed, Y/N's cut had healed and the wound on her stomach had closed.

She was still under a slight coma, though she should wake up sooner or later.

Will recommended to just feed Y/N nectar, ambrosia, and water. So I volunteered to do it.

Everyday, I would come to the infirmary to hold Y/N's hand, tell her she's going to be alright, and feed her the ambrosia and nectar.

I would stay with her for a couple of hours, kissed her goodbye on the cheek, then let the Apollo kids take over.

I was starting to have hope, Y/N was slowly recovering and I could feel her soul strengthen each day.

(By the way, if anybody is wondering, the demigod we saved is okay.)

I was reading a book while holding Y/N's hand in the infirmary, while suddenly her hand twitched.

"Y-Y/N?" I asked hesitantly.

Her hand twitched again, tightening her grip on my hand.

"Y/N?" I said, "Ti Amore, it's me, Nico. Wake up, darling. You're going to be just fine."

I leaned forwards and kissed her forehead. I backed up to see Y/N's eyes fluttered open.

She looked at the ceiling, then at me.

"Hey," she smiled, "I-"

I didn't listen, I pulled her in my arms and kissed her hair.

"You're awake! You're finally awake!" I hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Yea, I guess I am," she chuckled.

Though, something was off.

Annabeth, Percy, and Will came into the room. "Y/N!" they greeted.

"Um... hi." she said.

"How are you feeling?" Will asked, "Is your head okay? Your stomach?"

She looked down at her bandaged waist, "I think so," she said.

"Finally, Blue!" Percy said, rushing forwards to hug Y/N.

She didn't hug back.

Percy looked hurt and confused.

"B-blue?" Percy stammered, "Are you mad at me or something?"

"Why are you calling me Blue?" she asked, "Are you mistaking me for a different person?"

The room flooded with dreaded silence.

"Y/N..." I said slowly, "Do you... do you know who's Nico di Angelo?"

Y/N tilted her head, "No."

And then my world plummeted.

MUAHAHAHAHA

I shall put another cliffhanger :)

-FantasyDemiWitch