Nico x Reader x Leo

This oneshot is inspired by my "little rant" chapter, hope you liked it.

Note: You're the daughter of poseidon (this won't affect anything though)

-Y/N's POV-

You are currently sitting on your bed in the Poseidon cabin, reading a book while listening to a whole playlist made by yours truly.

You were just getting to the exciting part when your big brother opened the door and screamed at the top of his lungs, "HEY Y/N!!"

"I didn't do anything!" you yelped, jumping off the bed, "Whoever's dead, it's not my fault!"

"GUESS WHAT WE-" Percy's smile quickly faded, "You... WHAT!?"

"Never mind," you said casually, 'What's up?"

Your brother continued to look at you suspiciously, "I... erm, we're going to the movies. Wanna come?"

"Sure," you said, "What are we watching and who's coming?"

"That's a question that only introverts ask, scientifically proven," Annabeth walked in, "But the answer to your question, we're watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, (idk if that was ever in the cinema) and Percy, Leo, Nico, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, and I will be coming."

"Ah, alright. As long as it's only you guys," you said, getting up, "I'm going to change."

~ time ship brought by Jason singing the macareyna ~

-Nico's POV-

We were at the at the cinema, waiting in line to get the popcorn and the tickets. 

I spotted Y/N talking to Leo a few feet away from me, a huge, excited smile was on her face.

Then, out of nowhere, a jolt of unpleasantness erupted in my gut. Jealousy.

I never liked Leo, we were as opposite as people could ever be.

He is cheery, I am glum.

He is funny, I am dull.

He is smart, I am stupid.

Why wouldn't Y/N choose Leo over me? 

Before I know it, we were taking our seats. Leo and I took seats on either side of Y/N.

-Leo's POV-

Oh, so Mister Nico-di-Angelo decided to sit by Y/N too, huh?

Things were not looking up for me. Nico is waaaay cooler that I would ever be, why wouldn't Y/N choose him over me?

That... rhymes?

Nico was strong, I am stupidly scrawny.

Nico was talented with the sword, I give out breath mints during battle.

Nico had awesome underworld powers, I fix toilets and gold, metal dragons.

Compared to him, I felt very, very small. 

Then the movie starts, interrupting my thoughts.

~ Another time ship brought by Percy doing the splits ~

-Third Person's POV-

"He... he..." Y/N stammered.

"Died," Nico said. "Just like that." (i shall not spoil for anyone who haven't read or watched the story)

Y/N wiped her tears, "That... that was a pretty good movie... AND I HATE IT!!"

Leo, Nico, and Y/N were sitting in the Poseidon cabin, talking about the movie they just watched a few hours ago.

She's so cute when she fangirls. Nico and Leo thought.

"Yea... but still," Leo started, wanting to bring up the subject, "Who would you choose to bring if there was a Yule Ball, Y/N?"

"HARRY!" she said, then frowned, "But Cedric... and Oliver... AND DRACO! Ugh, I can't choose!"

"Nooo," Leo said playfully, "The dudes here, at Camp Half Blood."

"Oh, " Y/N said, "I... I dunno. I want my beautiful fictional characters to come to life."

"Hey, hey, not me?" Nico asked.

"No way, man. My little flower would be taking me," Leo said, taking Y/N's hand in his.

"Uh, and who told you that?"

"Well, I think I'm perfectly capable of-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, guys!" Y/N interrupted, braking them apart, "What is up with you two??"

"You see, Y/N," Nico started, glaring at Leo, "We wanted to know who you like best, me-"

"Or me." Leo finished.

"I..." Y/N said, "Hold on, that's what this is all about? Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Well then," Y/N laughed, "I guess you two got it all wrong."

She kissed Leo and his right cheek and Nico on his left. 

"I love you both," she said, "Always have, always will."

Nico and Leo looked at Y/N, but she didn't look like she's going to change her mind.

Nico laughed and hugged Y/N, "Alright then, but I call dibs on cheek-kisses."

"Hey!" Leo said, "I want cheek-kisses too, and cuddles." he added.

"Alright then, you two." Y/N laughed, "Just shut up and pass me the oreos."

QUESTION : would you choose Leo or Nico in this oneshot??

If you choose Nico, read on, if you choose Leo, I might consider writing a Leo x reader oneshot book.

Ok byeeeee

-FantasyHunter