You betrayed me

F/RS = Favorite restaurant

Idk that's the best title I could do, don't judge

-Y/N's POV-

You laid in you bed, looking up at the ceiling, sighing deeply.

Nico di Angelo just did a dirty, nasty cheat. And all of the 7 was mad at him.

He deserved it anyway.

You remembered the times where you had fun with your boyfriend.

That time when you went out to dinner at F/RS. It was a nice, peaceful, monster-free night.

You missed those days when you would spend all day at the kitchens making cupcakes together. And smearing frosting at each other's noses and giving cute little pecks on the cheeks.

You remembered the days when you would spend the night together, cuddling closely and watching your favorite movies.

Now, you were just plain mad at him. You felt severely betrayed.

And now he ran off. Away from it all. That stupid, dirty cheat.

You wanted to punch something. 

No, you thought, I will NOT lose against this. I WILL NOT.

Just then, Nico di Angelo himself was at your door.

"Er... knock knock?" he called.

"Nobody cares." you called back.

Nico opened the door to your cabin, "You're supposed to say, 'Who's there?' you know."

"Why do you care?" you shot back, "Go away."

"No." Nico said walking to your bunk and wrapping his arms firmly around you, "I won't go until you forgive me."

You suppressed a sigh. A soft, sad, cute Nico is really hard to resist. 

"I don't care what you have to say," you told him, "You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Nico raised an eyebrow at you, "Quoting Harry Potter, are we? Well, then... what are you, fine lady, doing inside... on a day like this?"

"Nothing that's your business." you snapped, "Go to Percy so he could drown your face."

Nico looked aghast, "Are you that mad at me?"

"You took my money! And my country! And my-"

"I took it fair and square-"

You buried your face is your hands, "My precious Monopoly money..."

Nico looked like he wanted to laugh. He cuddled closer and kissed your head, "Love you, darling."

"Love you too..." you mumbled. Then you looked up, "Don't you dare think that this fixes anything."

Nico hugged you tightly, "Okay... Ti amo."

Well... don't be mad at me. Whoa! Stop screaming! Hey, you're going to cause an earthquake with all your fangirling!

AJJDNSSANCNDNSDDNDJDANOERBR

Alright, peace out ya'll

-FantasyHunter