A New Beginning (Pt. 2)

(A/N - this would be a REALLY long oneshot)

-Nico's POV-

A few days had passed since Y/N had woken up.

Only, she wasn't my Y/N anymore.

She still remembered everything about Camp Half Blood, and stuff about being a demigod.

But all her memories with people, with me, were all gone. Forgotten.

I asked if the Hecate cabin could do something about this. But they pointed out that memory is too much to ask from magic.

No more hugs. No more kisses. No more cuddles. No more crappy jokes.

Y/N just saw me as a friend, not even a best friend.

To her, we only just met for a few days, even though Y/N and I have been dating for a long time.

I didn't tell her we were a couple, though. It would crush her to think that she had forgotten everything about someone she loved. I couldn't do that to Y/N.

"Thanks for sticking with me, Nico." Y/N said.

"My pleasure," I smiled, rather sadly.

I was teaching Y/N how to play Mythomagic, though I wasn't really focusing.

"So... if I am a demigod, who's my godly parent again? Have I been claimed?" she asked.

"Not Hades," I said quickly, "Totally not by Hades."

"Huh," she said, "Okay then. Not very specific, but okay."

She looked at me, "Who's your godly parent, then?"

"Me?" I hesitated, "Do you... Would you promise to still hang out with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked curiously.

"Because my dad... is Hades." I said quietly.

"Oh?" she said, "That is so cool."

I looked up, "Seriously?"

"Duh," she laughed, "You're really adorable for a Hades kid, and kind. I guess that's what makes you so special."

That was the best thing I had ever heard from the past 3 weeks with Y/N.

"I... thank you," I blushed, "You're not so bad yourself, Y/N."

"I know, right?" she flipped her hair playfully.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Yea, yea..."

The sun was setting, it was getting dark so we had to go back to our cabins. Y/N is staying at the Hermes cabin at the moment, on me and Annabeth's order.

"Hey Nico?"

"Hmm?"

"What are we?" she asked, "I mean, are we friends? Or best friends? Or you're just my personal tour guide?"

"Well, what do you think?" I asked kindly.

She laid her head on my shoulder, staring at the canoe lake, "Best friends," she said, "I really, really like you, Nico."

I didn't know how she meant by "liked". But I know one thing for sure...

"I love you too, Y/N." I said.

She looked at me then smiled, "Well then, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Totally."

She leaned forwards, cupped her hand on one side of my face, then kissed my cheek.

"Good night," she whispered, then walked away.

I watched as she went towards the Hermes cabin. I sighed dreamily and smiled.

Maybe, just maybe, I could take this as a brand new start. A new beginning.

🖤💀🖤💀🖤 ~time skip~

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" I asked Y/N.

"I'm going to be fine, Neeks." she smiled and hugged me, "It's only for a few days, after all."

It has officially been a month that Y/N had lost her memory. 

And, surprisingly, I took that pretty well.

Poseidon had re-claimed her as his daughter, and we already explained the Big 3 issue and all that.

I'll be going to Canada for a while, Y/N's dropping me off at the camp's borders.

Though, I have other intentions of this trip.

"I'm still going to miss you, though." I said, hugging her closer.

"Same here," she whispered, "Come back to me, would you? Promise me."

"Of course I will, I promise," I whispered back, "Only if you answer my question."

She raised her eyebrow, "What is it?"

I took a deep breath. I guess it's now or never.

"Would you... er- be my girlfriend?" I asked her shyly.

Y/N gave me that pretty smile she always had, "Sure, I'd love to."

My heart bloomed, "I... wow."

After a month of waiting for us to bond, I finally managed to pop up the question that might save our forgotten relationship.

I placed my forehead on hers, "I love you, Y/N. I promise that I won't leave you. Never will."

"Love you, too..." she whispered, connecting her lips with mine.

This. This was all that I wanted, for my precious Y/N to be back. For her to be mine again.

And I did it.

"I'll see you in two days," I said.

"See you," Y/N kissed my nose, her arms still around my neck.

I smiled and pulled away, then got ready to shadow-travel.

I waved Y/N goodbye and disappeared.

I was going to find a remedy to heal Y/N's amnesia, starting with her father, Poseidon.

-Third Person's POV-

Y/N waved Nico goodbye and smiled once again before he shadow traveled away.

Nico di Angelo is officially her boyfriend.

You sighed and smiled dreamily.

After a month of crushing on Nico, after befriending him, after nights of cuddling and many, many Mythomagic rounds...

You found out that Nico loved you back. Like, loved loved, and not as a friend.

You turned around to go back to camp, still in a happy daze.

You were about to reach the borders when-

"Y/N LOOK OUT!" Grover shouted from afar.

You looked back and saw Dr. Thorn smiling up at you.

"Hello, pretty," he said, "I think it's time that little di Angelo learns his lesson."

Is this the end?

NOT ON MY WATCH

-FantasyDemiWitch