Last Day of School

A/N - let's just pretend that Leo made everyone some monster-proof phones (heh, cliché)

Godly Parent: free to choose

W/C: weapon of your choice.

-Nico's POV-

I have not seen Y/N for 5. WHOLE. MONTHS.

Why?

Apparently, Annabeth and Y/N are going to school together yearlong, while I'm stuck with Percy.

I only got to meet Y/N during the Winter and Summer holidays.

But this year is going to be different.

It's summertime, Y/N and I would be graduating soon so that we could find a mortal school that would accept us both.

Of course, only if we're not expelled.

Which is exactly what happened.

"I can't believe I passed that Math Exam," Percy shook his head, walking out of the building, "I mean- of course I passed it, Annabeth taught me everything... don't tell her I scraped a C-."

"Oh, she'll be proud of you," I said, "Though Y/N would be prouder of me."

"Yea? Why's that?"

"'Cause I got a C+. Beat that, Jackson."

Percy pouted, "Are you seri-" he fell silent.

"No, I'm not Siri."

"No, look behind you."

I turned to look, but my ring (which could magically turned into my sword) was knocked out of my fingers.

How did that happen?

Well, let's just say that the monster had talons and cut my finger open.

"Kelli," Percy snarled, "It's you again."

"Oh, you know me." the empousai snarled, "I just came for another round."

"Bring it on."

Kelli called on her fellow empousai and striked, while Percy uncapped Riptide from his pocket and charged.

I, on the other hand, didn't have a weapon with me.

Great.

I used my powers to summon a few skeletal soldiers to help fight, but they were quickly pulverized by the empousai.

"Hey Neeks!" someone called out.

I turned around to see my sword being thrown at me. I caught it in midair and unsheathed it.

And there Y/N and Annabeth were, fighting the empousai like it was no big deal.

Of course she was.

-Y/N's POV-

You are currently about to die.

Awesome.

As a daughter of Poseidon, Percy and you were often crowned as two of the most powerful demigods at camp.

But of course, it didn't exactly improve the situation right now.

After the graduation, Annabeth and you decided to surprise Nico and Percy by arriving at their school.

Little did I know what was to be expected.

"Empousai," Annabeth whispered behind a pillar, "It's that Kelli girl."

"Yea, no kidding," you whispered back, "I say we sneak up behind them and start an ambush."

"No time for planning Plan B. Let's go with it."

You snuck up behind the group of empousai, and tried to signal Percy and Nico.

"They're as blind as a bat!" Annabeth groaned.

Then I saw something lying on the floor- something shiny.

Nico's ring.

"I think," I said, "it's time for plan B."

I took the ring in my hands and activated it, making the jewelry turn into a murder weapon.

"Hey Neeks!" I yelled.

Nico finally turned toward me and grinned.

He caught the sword in midair, then the fight begun.

The empousai with auburn hair turned to me and hissed, "Aah.. another Poseidon spawn."

"Aah... another ugly demon spawn," I hissed back.

3 empousai pounced at me, I slashed at the first 2, turning them into icky monster dust. But I was having trouble with the third one.

"Ah, it's Jelli, right?"

"It's Kelli, you fool..." she snarled, "But nevermind that, oh yes, what better way to get revenge upon Jackson than to kill his own girlfriend... and his baby sister."

Percy killed one of the empousai and looked towards me, finally realizing what was happening.

"NO!" he shouted, running over to help.

But Nico was quicker.

Kelli shrieked and bared her fangs at me, aiming at my arm.

Nico popped up behind her, "Not so fast."

He punched Kelli's nose the moment she turned her head.

"Gargh!" she screamed.

Nico pushed her away from me, "Touch her, and you'll be sorry," he snarled.

And with one clean slash, Nico chopped off Kelli's head before she could escape.

That was the last of the vampire-goat ladies.

"Thanks Neeks," you smiled.

"Just being your dashing Prince Charming," he chuckled, giving me a big hug and kissing my cheek, "You could've texted me you were coming earlier!"

"And yet," I said, looking around at the broken fountain, the cracked walls, the fire hydrate shooting water everywhere, and many more damaged school facilities, "You still managed to get yourself expelled in the last day of school."

"Whoops."

And there you go! 700 words- BOOM!

Speaking of which, I just had my last day of school today. So it sort of inspired this oneshot.

But, of course, I didn't get expelled.

Or destroyed the school.

Have a nice day ya'll! Peace out

- FantasyDemiWitch