Exception

Pov: you're a daughter of Ares

And, um... you might inherit a bit of Clarisse's personality.

-Y/N's POV-

You were at the middle school playground.

Or, "sports field", as they call it.

Clarisse didn't tell you much about it, only that Percy met Tyson here.

Also, you and Death Boy went there. Aka Nico di Angelo.

Chiron thought it would be "safe" for two demigods to stay together so they could protect each other from monsters.

Yea right.

Little did he know that, right now, you are currently holding Nico in a headlock.

His arms was covered in bruises, after being kicked down to the ground.

Chiron would not be pleased.

"Who's the master of the school?" you growled at him.

Nico whimpered something that you couldn't hear.

"What's that?" you asked, whispering deadly, "Say it louder, di Angelo. Who is the leader of this place, huh?"

Nico said something, a little bit louder than the last.

"Say it, Neeks." you said, "Louder!"

"Nico di Angelo." your boyfriend said firmly, "And I'm going to show those idiots who's boss."

"That's my ghost king," you said, kissing his head softly, "NOW GET OVER THERE."

You looked at him, still holding his head gently in your arms, "As soon as I get you healed."

"M'kay," he said lovingly, burying himself in your arms, "You big softie."

"I am not." you said, determined not to blush.

"Sure," Nico said, pecking your lips, "But to you, I'm an exception."

Man, he sure was.

~ A little extra ~

Nico always felt safe with you. 

People often bully you at camp for not being a buff Ares kid.

People often bully Nico at school for being an emo weirdo.

Even though you're the type of person that shows some tough love, Nico was your little soft spot.

And you were his.

My feels...

... they're ALIVEEE

-FantasyDemiWitch