Happy Birthday Piper

A/N - this is a bit late... sorry :(

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPES!!! 🎉👑👏🎂

F/SC: favorite scent

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Also, please pretend Piper's dad knows about demigods and stuff. (And is not traumatized by it.)

-Piper's POV-

"For goodness sake, Y/N," I sighed, "You'll be just fine! Stop stressing yourself."

I'm currently helping my half-sister, Y/N, to get ready for our double date.

Of course, I'll be getting ready for Jason.

And she would be getting ready for Nico.

I'm gonna SCREAM!! They've always been my number one OTP.

Or Percy and Annabeth... and maybe a few others. But still.

"Says you!" Y/N laughed, "You took a whole hour to decide what to wear!"

"I also picked a purse, shoes, accessories, and a hairstyle in that hour!" I complained.

"Yea, yea..." Y/N chuckled, "Now hand me the F/SC perfume."

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

-Y/N's POV-

"Hurry up already!" you called.

"Finishing touches, Y/n!" your sister yelled back.

You huffed impatiently. You were waiting outside the Aphrodite cabin for Piper to finish getting ready.

Annabeth had this awesome idea to go to a French restaurant that night for dinner.

Little did Piper know that a few intruders would interrupt the double date.

Jason wanted to surprise Piper with both a date, and a birthday party.

Luckily, just like Percy, Piper didn't remember that it was her special day.

The plan was for you to distract Piper and keep her away while the Seven and Nico prepare everything.

Including inviting some very special guests.

"I'm done!" Piper announced, finally coming out, "Let's go!"

"Took you long enough," you said playfully, "Come on, my French fries are waiting for me."

"You do know that French fries is not from France, right?"

"... I've been hanging out with Percy and Leo."

"Oh."

-Third Person's POV-

"Did we arranged everything?" Jason asked Annabeth again, "The food, the guest, and... I NEED A FANCY SUIT!"

"Gotcha," Nico said, holding up a navy suit and hair gel, "Y/N thought you might forget."

Nico himself was using a black suit. He combed his hair but didn't slick it back with the hair gel.

"Thanks," Jason said, "I'll go change." Then he rushed to the bathroom.

Nico watched him leave, "If Leo's off duty, I might as well be Best Man at the wedding."

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

"M'lady," Nico greeting, offering a hand to Y/N.