Any More

A/N - hii! How are you guys? Here's a little one-shot for being here today.

!!TW!!

- Third Person's POV -

"Nico! Goodness, I can't love you any more than this!" you squealed as Nico blew into your ear, trying to get you to cuddle him for the fourth time that morning.

"Noo... this side of the bed feels so cold without you here..." Nico pouted playfully, tugging at your left sleeve before looking at you with those dam puppy eyes.

You chuckled as you scooted closer, allowing your beloved boyfriend to come and bury himself in your arms.

Nuzzling your nose into Nico's hair, you took in his scent and felt the warmth of his body comforting, sweet way.

"I love you..." you whispered into the dark, wrapping your arms around Nico as if to shield him from the cold, cruel world.

Nico blushed, his heart aching as he heard those three words, "Say it again... please..."

You smiled softly, "I love you..."

"Again," Nico whispered, scrunching up his body as if his emotions had taken a toll on him.

"I love you..."

"Please, again..."

"I love you, Nico di Angelo..." you breathed out, taking Nico's hand and planting a gentle kiss on it, "so, so much..."

Nico began to tear up, holding onto you for dear life as if that's the last thing he'd do.

"I love you more... much more than you'll ever know..."

~ time skip~

"Please... I need to hear you say it again. Just this once, please..."

Nico was on his knees, begging you to love him again as he held onto your hand desperately.

"Please, please, please... I love you, Amore Mio. I need to hear it from you..."

You sighed and looked at him coldly. "Don't you understand? I can't love you anymore!"

Nico's heart dropped as he began to sob, his hand refusing to loosen its grip on yours, "No. No... we can make this work. Please, my darling, let me fix what I did wrong... just tell me what to do..."

Shaking his hand off aggressively, you looked at Nico. Your heart knew this was wrong, but it was for the better. "Maybe one day, Nico... we'll get to be together again..."

And with that, you marched out of the Hades cabin and to who knows where.

Nico wanted to scream, cry, run out after you. But because of the pure heartbreak and despair, his knees betrayed him and refused to support his standing.

Nico let out a sob as he cried his heart out right there on the floor.

If only he looked out the window. If only he held his head up for just one second... he'd be able to spot you charging after a monster, trying to lure it away from camp.

If only he knew why you left. If only he saw what had happened, things would have been different.

But nothing could change.

Not anymore.

A/N - ok this was kinda sad. Even for me.

You can interpret this however you want. You work as a spy for Gaea, sacrificing yourself for camp, the list goes on. 

Have a lovely day <33

- FantasyDemiWich