You Remembered

A/N- the time line of this oneshot doesn't make sense at all.

But for the sake of the story, please pretend that it is.

-Y/N's POV-

"Nico!" you squealed, "Come back here!"

You were seven years old, and chasing Nico around the hotel room that you were staying in.

 8-year-old Nico just took your Artemis Mythomagic card, and you were trying to get it back. 

"Nuh-uh!" Nico laughed, "Catch me if you can!"

Nico turned around and stopped, looking around, "Y/N?" he called, "Where did you go?"

You crawled behind the sofa quietly, hiding from your friend.

"Y/N?" Nico called, his smile dropping, "I'm sorry... Will you please-?"

"Haha!" you yelled, tackling Nico and pushing him onto the sofa, "Got'cha!"

Nico laughed, "Hey! That's cheating, no fair!"

"Give me then card then!"

"NEVAAAAA!!"

You and Nico rolled around, dodging each other and playing happily.

Bianca came walking in, "Guys... it's dinner time."

"Dinner?" your head popped up from under the pillow, "What is it?"

"I found some McDonalds in the buffet..."

"YES!" Nico yelled, his hands in the air, "I want a Happy Meal!"

"Me too!"

Bianca laughed and led you and Nico outside.

~time skip brought by Mr. D's diet coke~

-Nico's POV-

"I don't want to, Bianca," I whispered, hiding behind my sister, "I don't want to leave Y/N."

A mysterious guy had shown up, claiming that he was to pick up me and my sister.

I begged him to let Y/N come, but he didn't budge. 

"Can I at least say goodbye to her?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes, "I don't want to leave my bestfriend..."

"No," the man said, "We have to go now, by the order of your Father."

And with that, I was forced to leave.

"I'm so sorry Y/N..." I whispered, looking at the casino from the backseat window, "I'll see you one day, I promise."

~another time skip because this is supposed to be short~ :P

-Y/N's POV-

"So- I'm a demigod, half mortal, half god?" you asked your satyr, Joey.

"Yes," he said.

"And... I'm supposed to go to a camp for these kinds of people who are like me?"

"That's right," he said.

"And it's perfectly normal for me to be an orphan, dyslexic, and have ADHD?"

"Absolutely," he smiled, "Great! Now that we have that all covered, here we are!"

You stood on a hill with a large, tall tree.