Adorable

People are really starting to read these stuff-

Whoa.

thanks guys!! :D

-Y/N's POV-

You were hiding in a bush with Annabeth, watching Nico and Percy practice in the arena.

No, you weren't spying.

Just... watching.

Piper had pointed out that Percy and Nico's hair was growing a tad bit long, so Annabeth decided to cut it.

The first several attempts were massive fails.

On the first one, you tried asking them nicely. Percy just became a total drama queen and Nico gave you the sweetest puppy eyes, "no".

On the second one, you tried to persuade Nico and tempt him with cuddles and McDonalds. He won, so he still got the cuddles and McDonalds without cutting his hair.

On the third one, you tried explaining how his hair could get in his eyes during battle. He told you that he looked cuter with long hair, and knew you secretly liked it.

After about 2 weeks, Annabeth decided to take drastic measures.

"Ready?" she asked you.

"Ready." you said.

She held up three fingers... 3... 2... 1...

You jumped out of the bush and tackled the boys to the ground. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Percy getting judo-flipped by Annabeth.

Meanwhile, you knocked Nico's sword out of his hands easily, pinned him to the floor and placed your arm under his chin.

"Y/N!" Nico's eyes went wide.

"I win," you said, grinning, "Sorry Neeks, but it's for your own-"

Nico suddenly pushed himself upwards, connecting his lips with yours.

Your eyes went wide as you let your guard down a bit, which was a terrible mistake.

When you broke apart, your face turned pink as Nico smirked up at you.

"RUN NICO!" yelled Percy, leaving a flustered Annabeth.

The boys ran away for all their lives worth.

"I think they planned that," you said.

"Yea..." Annabeth said breathlessly, her face still a deep shade of red, "I'm gonna kill him."

It has been a month since your last failed attempt. Now Nico and Percy's hair was long enough for them to tie it.

"I don't understand why their hairstyle is like that," Jason shook his head, "I mean, look at me and Frank- our haircuts are sharp and defined."

"Frank and I." you corrected, "But I like Nico's hair to be messy. It's adorable- no offense."

"None taken," Frank said.

Piper tapped her chin, "I think I might have an idea..."

~time skip~ 

"Hey Y/N!" Nico said, popping up behind you, "Want some McD's and Mythomagic?"

"Yea!" you said, "Let's go to your cabin."

"Sure," Nico said.

You smiled, Annabeth was taking Percy to the Poseidon cabin. It was all according to plan.

You sat down on his bed, "Hey Nico, remind me again why I can't cut your hair?"

"I like it like this," Nico smirked, "I look so cool now."

"Don't you like your usual short hair?" you asked curiously.

"I do... but just because."

"Please," you begged him, "It's already poking your eyeballs!"

"No it doesn't!" Nico shook his head, making his hair poke his eyeballs.

"Nico," you said.

Your boyfriend looked at you with those puppy eyes, "Don't you like it this way?"

"I do," you said, "But I care more about you. Besides, you look cute no matter what."

Nico sighed, "You know you have a price to pay after this, Y/N."

"I know," you said.

Let me just say, Nico's hair is now short again. And he insisted on a movie with you that very night.

"See?" you said, kissing a sleeping Nico on the nose, "So cute."

It was just four days ago I got 100 reads- and now I got 200 😱😆

Thanks so much!!

-FantasyDemiWitch