Cupid

A/N - just like the vibes the title gives off, I suggest ya'll to buckle your seatbelts :D

- Third Person's POV -

No... no, please no...

You had just received news that Nico, your boyfriend, was trapped in the damned jar.

He didn't give you any heads up nor any sign of where he was going. The thought of him being in Tartarus all alone sent you sobbing right there on the floor.

When the seven had returned and the war had died down, you rushed all over camp trying to find Nico. But he was nowhere to be seen.

- some time ago -

Nico screamed at Cupid, "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP ALREADY!"

Cupid smirked, circling closer to Nico, "Ah... but you always had a feeling, didn't you?" You always knew..."

Nico fell to his knees as his legs couldn't support him anymore, "No... no, Y/N loves me. She said she does..."

"Ah... but then again, your little girlfriend is the daughter of Aphrodite. How will you know if she's not playing with your heart...?"

"SHUT IT!!" Nico gripped his head, trying to get Cupid's words out of his head.

The bastard stooped forward and crouched down in front of Nico. Cupid's eyes were glowing with clear, evil intentions.

"Poor boy, so in love... yet is not loved..."

With a heavy heart, Nico had officially lost hope. His insecurities had grown by Cupid's simple words.

"Y/N... doesn't love me..."

- time skip to today -

"I'm so sorry, Y/N... I-I couldn't save him..."

Jason was crying, looking at you with sorry eyes.

Your heart felt numb. You couldn't feel anything, and you didn't care.

You wished you were dead. Not because you wanted to leave everything behind, but because you wanted to run to Elysium and tell Nico how much you loved him.

Nico died thinking that he was never loved. He left thinking that you played with his heart.

A tragic story, to a tragic hero.

I guess it's true. No one could list even one hero who was alive and happy.

A/N - might rewrite this to be more detailed.

OK byeee

- FantasyDemiWitch