Tartarus

-Nico's POV-

I was having nightmares about Tartarus again.

I saw the giants, capturing me. I remembered putting up a fight, but failed miserably.

I tossed and turned in my sleep. Finally, after a few agonizing minutes, I woke up.

I sat up in bed and breathed heavily. "It's just a dream," I said to myself, "it didn't happened again."

I tried to calm myself down, but I just couldn't.

And even though it might annoy her, I really needed my girlfriend's comfort and presence.

I trudged over to the Poseidon cabin where Y/N was sleeping.

I walked in and tiptoed across the room, careful not to wake Percy or Tyson, who was visiting camp.

When I got to Y/N's bunk, I knelt down beside her and lowered my face to be right above her stomach so she won't freak out when she wakes up.

Her face was peaceful and beautiful. She was a sight for sore eyes.

"Y/N?" I whispered, "Hey Y/N?"

Y/N stirred slightly and opened her eyes, "Nico?" she sat up, "What's up?"

"I'm... having nightmares... again." I said.

Y/N's curious face immediately flooded with sadness, "Oh Nico..."

She wrapped her arms around my waist, tucking me closer to her as I sat on her bed.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and sobbed silently.

We stayed like that for a while before we broke apart.

"Let's go to your cabin," Y/N said. I nodded.

When we arrived there I sat on my bed, and opened my arms.

"Kisses and cuddles?" I asked Y/N, "Please?"

Y/N smiled softly and placed herself between my arms. I love that feeling.

We rested ourselves on my bed, cuddling under the blankets.

"Shhh..." Y/N whispered, barely audible.

Her whispers and mummers were comforting. Y/N held me close to her as I cried silently onto her shoulder.

Tears were dropping uncontrollably out of my eyes. Tartarus was the scariest place I've ever been to.

I remembered. Monsters were everywhere, they never left me alone. The acid air suffocated my lungs, the hot atmosphere burned my skin.

The worse thing was that I was alone. All alone. In Tartarus.

I remembered that I didn't tell Y/N that I was going to Tartarus after I visited camp Jupiter.

She told me after I came back that Percy Iris-messaged her about me, it took about 7 campers to hold her back since her water powers went mad.

I remembered she forced me to stay in her cabin for a week after the battle just so that she could care for me.

I remembered she cried and hugged me like I just died.

Y/N was one of the very few people who actually cared about me. Even Hazel couldn't give me the comfort like she did.

Y/N started humming. One arm still around my waist and one hand stroking my hair.

I wanted to cry. Well, I was already crying, but still.

Y/N was humming Bianca's lullaby. It brought sweet and bitter memories to me.

"I love you, mio caro." Y/N whispered in the dark, "I love you so, so much."

I looked up and stared into her eyes, "Ti amo, Y/N."

I leaned forwards and kissed her lips delicately. Happy, warm butterflies fluttered in my heart.

I heard that Oreos make people better. Some say books. Some say Netflix shows.

Now, imagine you are in your bed, wrapped in a blanket with your laptop, doing whatever you love to do on it.

Imagine it's raining, and you had hot chocolate with you. It was night.

That's exactly how I felt about Y/N. Her presence was beautiful. Her love was heart warming. And her presence was perfect.

I gently cupped one hand to the side of Y/N's face, still kissing her softly.

When we broke apart, I was no longer crying. What's more was Y/N's peaceful face welcomed me as I opened my eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered, "for everything."

I cuddled closer, allowing Y/N to cover my face with her hair, her arms wrapped around me comfortingly, the blanket shielding me from the world.

Y/N kissed my head, "The pleasure is all mine."

I smiled. I couldn't ask for more than this.

lot's of oneshots are about Nico comforting the reader, why not make it the other way around? Also, I wanted to write a Nico pov about how he feels about the reader lol.

-FantasyDemiWitch