I'll always be there for you

(Your godly parents could be anyone)

-Nico's POV-

I was sitting on my bed in the Hades cabin when Y/N came in.

I was pleased to see her, let me tell you that. She was one of the very few friends that I have at Camp Half-Blood. Maybe even my best friend.

"Hey, Y/N." I smiled.

"Hey." she said as she sat on my bed.

She wasn't saying anything so I got worried. "What's up? Is... there something wrong?"

She looked at me with red eyes. Oh no, I thought, She's crying and I didn't notice? Yea, way to go, Nico.

"Y/N..." I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her, "I... what happened? Did someone do something to you? Oh- I bet it's Leo. Don't worry, I'll go kill some-"

"No... it's not that." she sniffed.

"Then what?"

"Cedric," she whispered, "He broke up with me."

"WHAT?!"

I turned the girl to see her more clearly. I locked eyes with Y/N and gripped her shoulders firmly, "Why? What did he say to you?"

"I think... I-" she sobbed, "Oh Nico..."

She buried her face in my chest. I blushed. I never got to tell her this, but I had a crush on Y/N for quite some time now.

Probably 3 years.

I said nothing and just held her tightly, rubbing her back, trying to comfort her.

It totally wasn't her fault for crying, it's perfectly normal. Besides, she was there for me when Bianca died, so I'll be here for her too.

"Nico?" she whispered.

"Yea?"

"Speaking from a guy... what did I do wrong?" she asked, looking up.

"There's nothing wrong with you," I said immediately. Then I realized that I probably didn't give her the answer she wanted. "Erm... did you two fight or something?"

"He... well, I tried to spend as much time as I could with him since he said I wasn't devoted enough in the relationship. But then I pointed out he was the one that's ignoring me all the time. So he just sort of... snapped at me."

I scowled, I wanted to kill Cedric Pattinson right there and then, "What did he say?"

"He called me clingy."

"EXCUSE ME??" I yelled. "He... oh, I'm so sorry Y/N."

"It's not you fault." she whispered. Then she smiled at me, "Thanks for being here for me, Neeks."

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Always."

We stayed the for a while. Then, to break the silence I said, "Want to do something fun?"

"Like what?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Like planning murder," I grinned cheekily.

She looked confused. Then, slowly, an evil grin plastered her face, "Let's do this."

💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤

"You ready?" I asked Y/N.

"Uh, duh." she replied.

We tiptoed to the Aphrodite cabin (Cedric's godly parent) and knocked on the window beside Cedric's bunk.

He stirred, but didn't wake up.

Y/N knocked on the window again, I snickered as I held the puppet higher.

Cedric turned and faced the window. Then he sleepily opened one eye, finding himself face-to-face with a creepy puppet at his window. (I'll let the imagination go to you)

"AAAAAAAGGGGAAAAAHHHH!!!!" he screamed like a pathetic little girl.

The whole Aphrodite woke up and threw a bunch of stuff at Cedric. Make up kits, pillows, underwear, and even a glass vase. Ouch.

Sorry not sorry, Pattinson.

Y/N and I laughed our heads off at out "little" prank as the Aphrodite cabin continued to throw stuff at Cedric, still explaining what he saw at the window.

We ran to the Hades cabin

"That was...." I panted.

"Awesome." she laughed.

That laugh. That voice. It was music to my ears.

Y/N looked at me, "That was the most fun I have ever had. Well, except for spending time with you, maybe."

"Maybe?" I pretended to be offended, "Aren't I enough for you, L/N?"

"You always were." she smiled and kissed my cheek, then she ran out of my cabin and into the night.

I froze. Then, slowly, I raised my hand and touched the spot where she kissed me.

I smiled. Maybe, just maybe, this was the start of something beautiful.

Alright! First oneshot, how was it?

Another thing, should we make like this "respect for the lost" kind of symbol like in Harry Potter? Like people would usually do this /* when a character dies, so let's make something for Percy Jackson too.

Put your ideas in the comments and let's make this a thing.

Ok byeeeeee

- FantasyHunter