When we met

-Y/N's POV-

You were at your apartment, hiding from your drunk, abusive mother. (no, really, love you Mom <3)

You found an empty cupboard and hid there, rocking back and forth and crying softly.

You sobbed, you wanted to run away from all this. But again and again, Mother would always find a way to stop you.

Your comfort character had always been Harry Potter. Living in a cupboard under the stairs, with an abusive family, he couldn't run away either. Both of you didn't have a home.

You stayed in the cupboard for about 5 hours, wanting more than anything to sleep but you weren't able to. 

When midnight struck, you heard snoring. Peeking out from your little hiding place, you saw Mum laying on the rug nearby.

You heaved a sigh of relief. 

Suddenly, the door opened slowly, reveling a short, stubby, fat man.

"Get out, cupcake," he grunted, "We're going to take you home."

You stepped out of the cupboard, eyeing your Mother wearily, "Yea, good luck on that. M/N installed security cameras everywhere, and they're all active at night."

You turned to the man, who was much, much shorter than you, "Um.. don't mean to be rude, but who are you?"

"I am the all-mighty, super strong, black-belt-taekwondo-master, Coach Hedge." he puffed his chest out.

"Ok then, sir, you seem like a nice person. I'll trust you on this one."

Coach looked at you, "Sir? Nice person? Trust? Well then, Y/N, you have my full respect. Come on."

You wanted to giggle like a kid, escaping this place? Forever? Sure, you just met this man who calls random people cupcakes, but he seemed better than Mum anyway.

When you got out of the apartment (Coach Hedge had fun knocking out the cameras), you ran into the night.

~ say hello to Tonny the time skip ~ 

"COACH!" you yelled in shock as the satyr passed out, who accidently hit a street lamp when he was running around. (yes, he explained everything already so you know he's a satyr)

You were surrounded by 4 minotaurs, (yes, we're going to die cutely) and you have no idea that they don't speak English.

"Ok... so- um, do you mind turning around, and- um, eat your cow food and leave us alone? Please?"

One of them roared as it ran head-first towards you. Nope, they do not speak English.

You rolled out of the way, jumping up at the last minute to cut the monster cleanly with the dagger that Coach Hedge gave you.

But what you didn't know was that the second minotaur was running towards you.

It ripped open your left arm with its horn, making blood spill out like crazy. 

"Oh great," you muttered, "I got a boo-boo."

With the remainder of your strength, you threw your dagger with incredible accuracy, turning the third minotaur to dust. 

You fell on the ground, "At least I killed two of them," you muttered, quite proud that you were able to do it, "So wake up you stupid goat."

What you didn't know was that 3 other demigods were nearby to save you.

~ hello to Bella the time skip ~ (i know, i'm weird)

"Hello? Y/N? Can you hear me?" a voice asked.

You opened your eyes and found big, bright green ones staring at you back.

"No, I'm deaf." you replied.

"She's got your sass," a blond girl nearby noted.

"What- where am I? Who are you? What happened to Coach Hedge?" you stammered.

"Take it easy, kid." the Coach smiled, standing at the corner, "I'm fine. Awesome job you did there. I'll leave you to rest now." and with that, he left the room.

You looked at the boy with the green eyes, "You still haven't answered my other questions."

"One, welcome to Camp Half-Blood." the boy said, "Coach said he explained everything to you already, that true?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, brilliant. Two, I'm Percy, that's Annabeth, and- oh, Nico's in the shower. But anyway, is your arm better?"

You looked at your arm, it wasn't bleeding anymore and it had clean bandages around it. You flexed your arm a bit, "Yea, it's fine I guess."

You looked at Percy, "You look... really familiar. Have we met?"

Annabeth cleared her throat, "I'll leave you to it then, Seaweed Brain." then she left.

Percy looked back at Annabeth, then back at you, "Um... you see, Y/N," he started nervously, "I'm your brother, uh... Percy."

"Oh, ok." you said.

Percy looked confused, "Excuse me?"

"No, I mean, that's cool. That's great. But does that mean I'm a daughter of Poseidon?"

Percy took you hands in yours, "Y/N... do you know what your last name is?"

"Jackson," you said, "Y/N Jackson."

Cliffhanger 😇

Don't be mad at me- NO! I'm sorry! Don't point that gun at me, jeez!

Um... I'm just going to go now.

*runs away from you crazy fangirls*

-FantasyHunter