Behold

I'm bad at titles.

But I kind of like this one.

Another haiku.

pov: you're married with Nico di Angelo.

Me: well, hello there Mrs. Di Angelo! It's so nice to finally meet you! 😊

-Third Person's POV-

You were teaching your 9-month-old baby how to talk.

Her first word was actually, "Beth". Nico couldn't stop laughing because it sounded like "Death".

You found it ironic but secretly adores it too.

Being a child of Athena, you wanted your child to learn bigger, more complicated words.

So, instead of saying "Hi" you taught Bianca to say "Hello".

Instead of saying "TV", Bianca says "television".

And, personally, you taught it was adorable.

🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤

"Y/N, let her say short words once in a while," Nico said, "Or else she'll be smarter than me soon."

Bianca is 3 years old now. You and your family are currently eating in the restaurant in the mall.

"In your dreams, Neeks." you said, "It's really funny, the way she talks now."

"Yea, I know. But instead of 'look', she says-"

"Daddy! Behold!" Bianca said showing her Dad a picture she drew.

Nico laughed as he pulled his daughter into his arms, "It's beautiful, sweetie. And who are they supposed to be?"

"My future little brother," she said proudly, pointing at a small boy in her drawing, "I want him to be named after you, Daddy."

Nico looked at Bianca, "You... wow. You want your little brother... to be Nico Junior?"

"Yes Daddy," Bianca said, "And I will certainly be the most wonderful big sister, ever."

Short, cringy, and weird.

I LIKE IT <3

Peace out ✌

-FantasyDemiWitch