Never will

-Nico's POV-

Y/N was out of town for the weekend, leaving me alone at camp.

Why she was leaving, you may ask?

It's because she's going to meet her friend in London or something. I don't exactly know.

I remember when Y/N said goodbye to me.

"Don't stay in your cabin, Nico." she told me, giving me a sweet kiss, "Go socialize, or hang out with the guys."

"I know," I had told her, "I just like hanging out with you more."

"Always the loyal boyfriend," Y/N smiled, making me blush.

"But seriously, Neeks, if I heard from Jason that you've been barricading yourself in the Hades cabin for two whole days, I will end you."

I reached out and hugged her, my arms wrapped around her waist as I buried my face into her hair.

"I'm going to miss you," I whispered, "We never left each other before..."

"Trust me Neeks, I'll be back before you know it."

I leaned over and kissed her lovingly, saying my last goodbye. 

Man, I'm missing her already.

We broke apart. Y/N gave me one last smile before catching her ride.

And since then, here I am. Alone in this place.

I was walking around the canoe lake, keeping my promise to Y/N to not... um, barricade myself.

I liked looking at the water now. It reminds me of Y/N, her being the daughter of Poseidon.

"Hey Nico," I heard someone called, "Looking good today."

I turned to see Sophie, a girl from the Aphrodite cabin, walking toward me.

"Uh... thanks?" I said.

She stood in front of me and turned to the waters, "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Not really," I said, my mind still on Y/N.

"You know, you can hang out with me," Sophie said, scooching closer and grabbing my hand, "It'll be fun." she giggled.

"Nah, I already got someone far better," I said, shaking her off, "I got a girlfriend and I love her with all my heart. Would you please leave me alone now?"

Sophie scoffed, "You're no fun and got no taste." then she strutted away.

It was that easy. I didn't feel intimidated or anything. 

I fully meant the words when I said I loved Y/N. Nothing will ever change that.

Then, I felt someone kissed my neck.

I didn't move. Instead, I smiled.

I missed that feeling.

"Always the loyal boyfriend," Y/N said, laughing, "I saw what you did, by the way."

I turned around to find my girl smiling up at me, "You're back!"

Y/N opened her arms for a hug, "In the flesh!"

I leaned forwards and hugged her, "You've been gone for ages! I missed you!"

"Missed you too..." Y/N said, "I'm sorry it took longer than expected, Hermione didn't want me to go so soon."

She looked at me, I can see love and adoration in her eyes, "You were never tempted? Really?"

"Never did, never will."

Why, hello there! Hey! You've dropped this 👑 

Now, please keep your head up so it won't fall again!

Ok byeeee

-FantasyDemiWitch