Bookworms

I summon all of my fellow bookworms... COME TO LIFE!!!

A/N- Sorry, this is a short one :((

-Third Person's POV-

You were sitting on your bunk, reading F/B (fav book).

You had your earphones in your ears, playing your favorite song, a bowl of Oreos, a bag of chips, and warm tea.

In other words: paradise.

Suddenly, Nico came running in.

"Hey! Y/N! You'll never guess what.... ah."

Nico sat down on your bed, and didn't continue what he was saying.

He looked at your peaceful face, which was slowly turning into a scowl when you reached a chapter you didn't like.

Nico struggled to hide his laugh, he had always found you cute when you make weird expressions while reading.

You narrowed your eyes at the book, then looked at Nico. Exactly like what people do to their invisible cameraman.

"Who did what?" Nico asked.

"M/C just did the most stupidest thing on Earth," you said, taking your earphones off and proceeded to ramble all about your book to Nico.

Nico had always been the one who would listen to you talk about your favorite book all day, be your invisible cameraman, and actually read the book just so that he could have a conversation with you about it (even though he's not much of a bookworm).

"Anyway, what were you about to say?" you asked Nico.

"Oh, Leo just sent a bunch of bricks to Jason as a prank," he said, "It arrived at the Zeus cabin, Jason got all red and mad."

"No way- he did not," you laughed, "Leo's the only one that actually has the nerve to do these stuff."

"Yea..." Nico said, smiling at you, "By the way, do you want to continue reading, or..."

"Stay with me?" you asked, "Please?"

"On it," Nico grinned, cuddling next to you so he could read with you.

The two of you then spent the whole afternoon reading together.

-FantasyDemiWitch