Epilogue - You Remembered

Here's the epilogue that I promised! 

Enjoyyy

-Nico's POV-

I led Y/N nervously to my cabin.

"So- you're dad's Hades?" she asked.

"Well, yea," I said, worried that she would be scared of me.

She smiled, "Cool."

Never mind the scared thing then.

Y/N suddenly froze, her smile dropping, "Where's... where's Bianca?"

My excited grin faded, "I'll... tell you inside."

We sat on my bed and I told her everything. About how Bianca joined the hunters, how she died, what happened in the battle against Kronos and Gaea, everything.

It took me all of my energy to not break down and sob.

"That's it from me," I said, trying to smile, "But forget about that, tonight's supposed to be all about you."

"No, Nico. You've been through so much," Y/N said, her face was full of sadness and grief, tears were already streaming down her face as she hastened to wipe them off.

She never exactly liked crying in front of people. Man, she rarely even cried.

"I want to help you. Tonight's should be all about you instead," she said firmly, "I mean- I understand if you want to be alone right now, but-"

"No, your company is nice," I said, pulling myself together, "Wanna play a round of Mythomagic?"

"Game on."

We talked, chatted, and played the game while eating the chicken and fries.

I couldn't help but notice that Y/N had gotten even more prettier in the past few years.

Her eyes shone bright when she laughed, and her smile was always genuine.

We had ended up sitting on my bed, snacking on chips and and chatting.

"So- did I change at all?" Y/N asked me.

"Uh, duh- you are way more mean than usual," I teased.

"Yup. Am proud," she said, grinning.

I laughed loudly. "And pretty too," I breathed out.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, grinning at me teasingly.

Uh- I didn't notice I said that out loud.

"How about me then?" I asked her, trying to break the awkward silence, "Both in looks and personality."

"Well, you've grown to be stronger, braver, and more loyal than I've ever seen you before," she said admirably, stroking my hair.

I tried not to blush, "M'kay then. And looks?"

Y/N chuckled, "What do you want me to say?"

"That I am very handsome, cute, and adorable."

Y/N burst out laughing, making me smile.

"Alright then, Neeks. You are a very handsome, cute, and adorable human being."

I looked at her, "I didn't think that you would say that."

"I'm only stating facts and truth," Y/n said, patting my head.

"Yea, yea... wait WHAT?"

"Oh, will you look at the time!" Y/N said, checking her wrist, which did not have a watch on it, "Time for me to go back to the Hermes cabin! Bye!"

"Hey! That's cheating- no fair!" I laughed.

And here we were, being 8-year-olds again.

Do you get Deja Vu?

-FantasyDemiWitch