Adorable #2

A/N - this was requested (to know what happened next)

So it would sort of be like an epilogue, but it would also be shorter than how I would usually write.

And in case you skipped the first part, it's basically about Percy and Nico's hair being too long. So you and Annabeth tried to cut it.

Emphasis on "tried".

enjoy!!

-Third Person POV-

"I'll miss having long hair," Nico sighed dramatically, "It takes so long for it to grow, you know?"

"Honestly, Nico, I won't shave your head," you rolled your eyes, "I like your messy look. I'll just cut it short enough so that it won't poke your eyes."

Nico chuckled, "Okay, okay..."

You made Nico sit on the bench near the lake where you would cut his hair.

Shortly after that, Annabeth came, bringing a very confused-looking Percy with her.

He sat down on the bench too.

"So." he said to Nico, still looking at the lake, "Y/N made you come here."

"Yea, you?"

"Annabeth, she said you would cut your hair if I did."

"But... Y/N said you would cut your hair if I did."

The boys fell silent, then it dawned on them.

"Gotcha," Y/N grinned.

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

"There," Annabeth said, stepping back to take a good look at Percy, "Perfect Seaweed Brain."

"As if I wasn't perfect to begin with," Percy teased, kissing Annabeth on the cheek.

"Ha-ha." Annabeth said sarcastically.

You looked at Nico, "You... you look awesome."

Nico raised his eyebrows teasingly, though he did seem a little red.

"Wait! I mean-" you stuttered, "I mean, you look great from the start.. but- ah, forget it."

Jeez, you were rarely this awkward.

Nico chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, "I'm flattered... but thanks though."

He cuddled closer, kissing your cheek, "And I think you still owe me that movie."

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

~ description ~ Sorry, I tried :(

Percy

Seaweed Brain's hair is now short enough for it to be above his neck. His extra locks that's covering his ears and forehead was trimmed to be short enough to not frame his face. 

- - - -

"Bad Annabeth, it's rude to stare," you teased your friend, catching her staring at Percy.

Annabeth blushed and looked away from the boy.

Nico

His hair used to be just long enough to slightly reach his shoulders. But after the haircut, it's a bit above his neck and his bangs (are they called bangs?) were cut short enough for him to see clearly again. Don't worry, Ghost Boy still has his hair intact :)

- - - -

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Nico teased you.

You looked away, turning pink.

"No, no, it's okay. I don't mind you staring," Nico chuckled, making you cuddle closer.

But you were too focused on the movie.

"NO! Why in Hades did you kill him?!" you yelled at the TV, "The poor guy didn't do anything!"

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

Sorry, this was a bit rushed and messy.

But I hope you liked it :)

Peace out ✌

-FantasyDemiWitch