Mine

-Y/N's POV-

You were walking down the street, hand in hand with your boyfriend, Nico di Angelo.

You were going to F/R. Nico thought that it would be a fun idea for the both of you to go on a date there.

It was a sunny day. Wind was blowing gently at your face and the summer breeze was beautiful. So you said you wanted to eat outside. (some restaurants have those outside-seating you can choose)

But of course, Nico being Nico didn't like it.

He complained the sun being too bright, so he huddled closer to you and buried his face in your hair.

"Nico!" you laughed, "Do you really need an excuse to hide your face in my hair?"

"I am not hiding," he said, snuggling closer.

"Yes, you are."

"Well... okay then," you can almost feel Nico smirking, "Hiding means going to a safe place where you can find comfort and shelter."

He rested his chin on your shoulder and kissed your cheek, "I guess that's why you're the person I go to when I want to hide... from the evil, ugly sunlight."

You laughed again, "Alright, Di Angelo. That was a good one."

Nico ate the last fry, "Are we done yet?" he asked, getting out his wallet.

"Yes, I guess so." you said, checking the plates for any leftovers, "And I told you, Nico, we're going to split the bill. I'll pay for mine."

"In your dreams," Nico said, giving you a side hug, "Can't I just spoil my girlfriend a bit?"

"Oh ha-ha." you said, "Thanks though."

"No problem." he said, paying the bill.

Going back to camp, Nico saw a Mythomagic sale nearby and wanted to buy it.

"Wait here for a second, it's too crowded in there." Nico told you, "I'll be back in a minute."

And so you waited. Looking around in the streets, there were many interesting stores that you may or may not have checked out.

You even saw a new bookstore nearby. You knew that it would take you forever to look around in there, so you wait for Nico.

You being an awesome girlfriend, waited patiently for Nico to come out. Even though you were dying to see if there was a sale in the bookstore too.

Suddenly, you saw a guy walking by. He looked at you and smiled charmingly.

"What's a pretty chic like you doing here all by yourself?" he asked, "Want to... hang out with me?"

You were about to reply when Nico pulled you by the waist into a swift, loving kiss.

It wasn't very long until you two broke apart.

Nico looked at the guy with a proud smirk plastered on his face.

"Mine." he said, "Now back off."

The guy huffed and walked away.

Nico looked at you, "Did he do anything to you? Say anything to you? Did he-"

"Nope," you kissed him again, "Just asked me to hang out. And that's when you came."

Nico pulled you closer to him, "Okay... now you're going to have to heal my jealous heart with some cuddles and a movie."

"Alright, Nico di Anjelly." you teased.

kind of short. but i sorta like it.

Anyways, byeeee

-FantasyHunter