Sick Day

I got inspo since I wasn't feeling well some time ago and I thought it'll be fun to turn it into a story :)

pov= you're already dating Death Breath.

Also, you're a daughter of apollo in this one.

Enjoy reading <3

-Y/N's POV-

You hated being sick. Everybody does.

Right now you're having a really bad fever.

Your head is spinning, your nose is stuffed up, your limbs ache, and you're cramping all over.

Nico had invited you over to the Hades cabin, so he could look after you.

You didn't want to go the infirmary because Will would just make a fuss.

But I don't think Nico wasn't any better.

He insisted you sleep in one of the beds in the Hades cabin, bringing you soup and gallons of water every five minutes.

Nico even threatened to kill Will if he didn't give him any medicine, especially since Nico didn't even tell Will why.

"Ugh..." you groaned, "I hate this. I hate everything. I don't wanna do this anymore."

Nico looks confused. He knew you will moan weird stuff when you're grumpy, so he does nothing about it.

"I know," he said, giving you a kiss on the forehead, "But I'm here. Do you need anything, Ti Amo?"

You opened one eye wearily. Then your eyes suddenly bulged and you turned slightly green.

"Oh gods," Nico said, backing away and rummaging for a plastic bag, "Oh man oh man oh man."

He tossed you a plastic bag just when you puked in it.

When you're finished Nico pinched his nose, took the bag from you, and shadow traveled away to throw it into the garbage can outside his cabin.

He came back with perfume with your favorite scent and sprayed the room, giving you tissues to wipe your mouth and nose.

"I'm so sorry to put you through this." you said.

"I don't mind, really," said Nico, sitting down and giving you a side hug, "You had it worse when I was sick. I barfed 5 times a day."

"Four," you said, then your head started spinning again, "I think... I think I'm going to bed now."

"Yea, yea, sure..." Nico said, watching you lay down and tucking you in gently, "Anything you need, just tell me."

"I don't think you'll even be able to here me," you laughed softly.

You couldn't speak anymore than whispering or groan nonsense, so basically you sound like a sick octopus while you're sick.

Nico kissed your cheek, "Don't worry, I'll hear you."

And with that, you closed your eyes.

*in spongebob's voice* 13 hours later.

You opened your eyes. It was 6.30 in the morning.

Sitting up, you looked around at the cabin and saw Nico sleeping on a chair nearby, holding your hand.

You smiled. You felt more fresh, healthy, and well-rested.

You silently got off the bed and pushed the chair to Nico's bed, then gently dragged him on it.

Nico looked exhausted, you decided not to wake him up. Especially since it's still 6.30.

You went and took a shower at the Apollo cabin, brushed your teeth and changed.

Ah.

Outside, the morning breeze blew in your face gently, waking you up.

You walked back to the Hades cabin and cleaned up after yourself.

You changed the sheets from the bed you slept in, returned the medicines, and threw away the dirty tissues.

After washing your hands, you sat down to read.

A few hours later, Nico stirred and opened his eyes.

"Y/N?" he said groggily.

You walked over to his bed, "Morning, love."

"How... how are you feeling?"

"Great," you said, kissing his cheek, "Thanks for everything, Neeks."

Nico stretched, "No problem, Ti amo." he hugged you, "I'm just glad that my little darling is alright."

Short, but good enough I guess

Ok byeee

-FantasyHunter