110

After going to the toilet, Shen Yuchuan carefully hugged Song Nianning, tucked her into the bed, and tucked her in.

The old lady on the first bed was sitting on the bed eating melon seeds. Seeing Shen Yuchuan's caring look, she spat out the melon seed skin with a sigh, rolled her eyes and muttered in a low voice: "You can eat two bowls in one meal, go to the toilet." But she wants to be hugged and hugged, I have never seen such a pretentious woman."

In her opinion, women cannot be used to it. If they are used to it too much, it will be easy to sit on the head of a man and shit.

That little bitch is such a coquettish person, she is so obsessed with men that she will do whatever she wants.

If the famous barefoot doctor in the hospital had not categorically said that her daughter-in-law was carrying a son, and that the fetus was unstable and prone to dystocia, she would not have been willing to spend money to have her daughter-in-law come to the hospital to give birth.

Her shrewd triangular eyes fell on the large package next to Song Nianning's bed.

Although it was wrapped tightly, I knew that there were fragrant milk powder, brand new and beautiful clothes, and a small cloth towel inside.

The old lady felt sour in her heart. He was obviously a little mud-legged kid from the country, but he was fed and clothed better than her golden grandson.

Song Nianning stayed in the hospital for five days. Two days before she was discharged, Song Wenxuan came to the hospital to visit Song Nianning and her children.

Since he got a job, his whole mental outlook has undergone tremendous changes.

I used to be as skinny as a stick, but in the past six months, I have eaten and drank well, grown strong and strong, and looked good.

Song Nianning heard Shen Yuchuan say that he recently met a very nice girl.

In order to save more money to get married, I would not rest on my days off, and work part-time as a factory driver to earn extra money. I could also collect some dry goods and exchange them for money on the black market.

Although it was very tiring, because I had to deal with people outside a lot, I got rid of my cowardice and low self-esteem.

The money ticket gave him confidence, his waist straightened, and he became confident and cheerful.

The car he followed just happened to arrive at the county seat today. He would spend the night in the city tonight and knew that Song Nianning was giving birth in this hospital.

I specially bought two crucian carp at the local black market. The crucian carp at this time of the year is fat and fresh, just in time for the mother to produce milk. I also brought some pastries and popular canned fruits.

When the old lady saw him carrying his things and heading towards the last bed, she was so envious and jealous that layers of acid arose in her heart.

When Song Wen arrived, Shen Yuchuan was breastfeeding the child. He couldn't help but sigh: "Brother, you have changed so much in the past year. You have become a different person after getting married, and now you have a child. You have changed a lot now. You are cold and rough, and you hate girls and brats the most. But now you have a wife and children, and you have become a full-time dad."

With that, he poked his head out from behind Shen Yuchuan to look at the baby. baby.

However, Shen Yuchuan pushed away his approaching face in disgust and said unceremoniously: "You smell like sweat, don't bother the children."