108

At first, Song's father was angry that Song Nianning would rather his grandson take a dead man's surname than take his surname Song.

But seeing that Shen's mother was so stubborn, and that the Song family didn't lack a grandson, she gave up.

Thinking of the purpose of his trip, he put on a pleasant attitude and said after careful consideration:

"Nian Ning, Dad knows that you are blaming me for not caring about you since you left the countryside, but the pressure at home is really too great. , your younger brothers and sisters are all grown up, and they have come out of school one by one. You can't just let them idle and learn from others. You have to make plans for their future. For this reason, I almost turned gray with worry. I've neglected you, but you shouldn't have defrauded all your family's savings just because you resented my neglect of you."

Song's father sighed three times in one sentence, coupled with his dejected look, he vividly interpreted a man who was oppressed by life. A helpless old father who is broken but still resented by his children.

Song Nianning looked at his superb acting skills and almost applauded him.

She suddenly said quietly: "Some people are used to acting. They are like born actors. They keep doing bad things and hurting others."

She paused and her eyes suddenly fell on Father Song. She smiled apologetically, " Dad, I'm not talking about you. I think you remembered it wrong. The savings you called 'the whole family' were the pensions my mother left for me and my sister. Back then, you appeared in front of Director Sun, Director Zheng and other leaders. , raised his palms and swore that my mother used the pension left by her as dowry for our sisters. If you dare to touch a penny, you will die." "

Dad, this is what you said."

Everyone heard this. , the accusing gaze fell on Father Song again.

Dad Song's face suddenly turned the color of pig liver, and then he rolled his eyes and sighed with a face full of vicissitudes of life: "Nian Ning, what Dad said and swore naturally count, but now we can't open the pot at home, see if you can Lend the money to Dad first, don't worry, I will repay you monthly in the future."

Song Nianning smiled slightly and said: "It's okay, it's just that you took over the money from Director Sun, Director Sun and the others have the right If you know where the money is going, I will give you the remaining dozens of dollars after you have passed through Director Sun's place."

Hearing this, Father Song and Chen Lianhua both raised their sharp voices, "What? ? Dozens of dollars?"

The look on his face was full of shock and anger, as if he was spending their money.

Father Song glanced at the crowded ward, suppressed the anger in his heart, walked up to Song Nianning, and said in a low voice: "Nianning, Dad thinks you are confused because of the childbirth. It's obviously two thousand yuan, why did it change?" How many tens of yuan is it?"

Song Nianning suddenly hesitated to speak but looked at him.

Dad Song's heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly had a bad premonition, "We are father and daughter. If you have anything to say, just say it."

Song Nianning sighed and began to talk seriously: "Dad, to tell you the truth, I last year After returning from the county town, the fetal condition has been unstable. In order to save the triplets, our couple went to hospitals in several nearby provincial capitals and spent most of our savings to save the baby. Moreover, the baby was about to be born. Shen A man as big as Yuchuan couldn't just sit at home and have nothing. He spent most of the remaining money to buy a job, plus the cost of giving birth to a child in the county town, which was basically spent. "