Chapter 82

That night, Song Nianning made a whole fish feast.

Milky white crucian carp soup, crispy fried dried fish, chewy fish balls, red grilled fish, plus two home-grown fried vegetables, the staple food is white flour steamed buns.

The food was plentiful and huge. Without Shen Yuchuan as the main force, Song Nianning thought she wouldn't be able to finish it.

As a result, except for the two white steamed buns left on the bamboo basket, several dishes were eaten clean.

Song Jingshu hadn't eaten good food for a long time. After taking the first bite of the dish, her eyes widened in surprise.

No longer caring about his image, he ate like a starving ghost reincarnated.

After eating, I held my swollen belly and burped until I couldn't walk, and screamed.

In the end, Song Nianning couldn't stand it anymore, so she made some digestion tea and everyone shared it.

Although the Educated Youth Institute was not far from the Shen family, there were no street lights in this era. A girl named Song Jingshu was walking at night. Song Nianning was worried, so she let her spend the night with Shen Sheng.

The rest of the matter was left to Shen's mother to arrange. Song Nianning held her stomach and slowly walked back to the bedroom.

It had been cold and snowy the past few days, and a lot of cold moisture had accumulated in the house. Today there was sunshine during the day, so Song Nianning deliberately opened the windows of the room to ventilate the room and get rid of the cold moisture.

It was windy at night, so she went back inside and felt the cold wind blowing in from the window.

With her chubby belly, she slowly moved to the window and closed it.

As a result, she heard voices as soon as she reached the window, and she took a closer look.

A man and a woman didn't mind the cold. They leaned under a tree not far away, hugging each other tightly and touching each other's lips.

The woman was clearly Zheng Lili, standing on tiptoe to cater to her, and the man was a male educated youth from the Educated Youth Academy.

The male educated youth pressed Zheng Lili's petite body against the tree trunk.

This place is not far from the Home for Educated Youth. The two of them must have come here to have an affair to avoid the crowd.

In the dim night, the two seemed to blend into one.

"It's not the first time, why are you still nervous..." The man's rough voice came.

Then came Zheng Lili's delicate voice, with a desire to refuse but to welcome.

"It's so cold here. It's hard to avoid people. I need to kiss you twice more..."

The two said and kissed each other again.

Song Nianning clicked her tongue twice in her heart, these two people were really brave.

If I remember correctly, this male educated youth had a fiancée who went to the countryside with him. The fiancée was prettier and more elegant than Zheng Lili.

Zheng Lili knew that this was a pit of fire and still jumped into it, which was simply stupid.

Song Nianning quietly closed the window, but when she turned around, she was almost scared out of her mind. Just as she was about to blurt out a scream, someone covered her mouth.

Does this man walk without making any sound?

She gasped quickly, and her warm breath sprayed on the palm of his hand, like a flame, with a blazing heat.

Song Nianning subconsciously stepped back. As a result, the man's slender arms were like irons, hugging her eyes. With a slight exertion, Song Nianning's body slowly fell into his arms.

One is soft and white, the other is warm and hard, a combination of hardness and softness, full of ambiguity.

"Huh?" Song Nianning's voice came out from between her fingers.

Sweet and soft, with a sultry charm.

Shen Yuchuan's long eyelashes trembled slightly, and his eyes instantly darkened a bit.

His throat, soaked in strong alcohol, instantly felt itchy.

The delicate lips gently brushed against his warm palm, like a matchstick striking a matchbox, sparks suddenly bursting out.

When she threw herself into his arms, she subconsciously grabbed his clothes with her little hands, staring straight at him with gleaming peach blossom eyes, full of angry accusations.

Shen Yuchuan chuckled, and as he leaned forward and slowly approached, the scent of wine in his mouth brushed against her ear.

Like sparks starting a prairie fire, it instantly ignited the fire in her heart and made her sensitive body tremble.

She suddenly grasped the clothes on his chest tightly with both hands, looking at him with trembling water in her eyes, so delicate that it made people want to ravage her.

Shen Yuchuan slowly rolled his throat, and put his slender fingers gently against her lips, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the

soft and hoarse voice slowly fell on her face, with a touch of sultry warmth.

Song Nianning's body froze, and her consciousness seemed to be pulled away from him at this moment, and she nodded blankly along with him like a puppet on strings.

Shen Yuchuan withdrew his hand and gently rubbed the tip of her nose with his warm fingertips. The heat ignited around the two of them as if consciously.

Ambiguous and lingering.

Maybe he was drunk, and his breathing was intense, instantly burning Song Nianning's little face.

He stared straight at the blushing little face, curled his lips and smiled, with a low voice with a touch of ambiguity.

"I'm pregnant and I can't bear to give birth. Why do I peek at people having sex at night?"

Boom!

These words were like a prairie fire, and Song Nianning's head exploded with a bang, and streaks of white eyes came out from his forehead.

Ahhhh!

What kind of tiger-wolf talk is this?

Made her very hungry/thirsty.

This man's cliffhanger was intentional!

Song Nianning was so embarrassed that she bit her lip subconsciously, but Shen Yuchuan pinched her chin.

He raised her chin slightly and said hoarsely: "Do you want it? I'll give it to you."

His voice was low and hoarse, with a seductive temptation.