99

As he approached, Song Nianning's breathing became trembling, and the temperature on her face increased.

She had just given birth and her body was still very weak. She could not withstand such teasing.

Just before she almost fainted, Dabao, who had been unable to eat his food for a long time, raised his voice and started crying suddenly.

Song Nianning pushed Shen Yuchuan's chest with her little hands, and said softly: "Mom has never made milk. I taught you, go and make milk for the baby." The sweet and soft voice seemed to have its own hook, which made his heart tremble. itch

.

He took a deep breath, suppressed the desire in his heart, stood up and took out the glass milk bottle and milk powder he bought at a foreign store a few days ago from the package.

He opened the milk can, and a rich and delicious milk fragrance instantly wafted into the air.

The nurse was close and immediately smelled that the milk powder was very fragrant and pure. A flash of surprise flashed in her eyes.

Both baby bottles and milk powder are imported and rare items, and rich people may not be willing to buy them for their children.

If there is milk, they feed the child milk, and if there is no milk, they drink rice cereal. This young country couple is willing to give up.

Song Nianning was worried that she would be weak during childbirth, so she made some arrangements early, including teaching Shen Yuchuan how to prepare milk.

For the past month, the milk Song Nianning drinks before going to bed at night has been prepared by Shen Yuchuan.

He added warm water to the bottle and fifty milligrams of milk powder. He gently shook it from side to side. After the milk powder completely melted, he handed the pacifier to Shen's mother.

Mother Shen put the pacifier into the child's mouth. The child seemed to be really hungry. As soon as his mouth touched the pacifier, he instinctively started sucking.

Mother Shen looked at her child eating hard, her eyebrows creasing with laughter.

After Shen Yuchuan had taken care of the younger one, he was thinking about sucking the older one's milk.

As soon as he raised his feet and walked towards Song Nianning, he suddenly remembered that he had no experience in this area. He turned around and asked the nurse how to suck it with a serious face, but he quietly turned red.

The nurse was lamenting to Shen's mother that the children were growing up well. The young couple were already very good-looking, and the three children only picked out the couple's good-looking features.

The straight bridge of his nose, his eyebrows and eyes look like his father's. Overall, he looks like he is carved out of the same mold as his father.

But if you look closely, you will find that the little red mouth and peach blossom eyes look like her mother's, and her delicate white skin is completely copied from her mother's.

Hearing Shen Yuchuan's question, the nurse resisted the urge to roll her eyes and said, "If you don't know how to suck, how did you get these three children?" As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yuchuan's face

turned the color of pig liver.

Shen's mother saw it funny. She was too embarrassed to tell the nurse that her son was inexperienced because of her son's face.

The nurse's words did not escape Song Nianning and reached her ears clearly. She was so embarrassed that she wished she could dig a hole and get in there.