Chapter 75

It was dark that night, and Shen Yuchuan walked back home from get off work in the howling cold wind.

Song Nianning had just finished cooking the last dish and saw him walking straight into the house carrying a basket on his back.

Song Nianning quickly took off her bib and followed him.

As my belly gets bigger, my clothes will get dirty easily if I do a little dirty work. In winter, the water is cold and it is inconvenient to wash clothes.

In order to avoid getting her clothes dirty while working, she made a bib for herself using the leftover fabric from the last time she made a quilt cover.

There were no bibs these days, and they were too eye-catching to wear, so she usually wore them while working at home.

The Shen family all know that she is handy and has many ideas, and she has made many beautiful children's clothes.

So much so that he accepts all the new things she comes up with.

She entered the room, and Shen Yuchuan motioned for her to close the door.

Song Nianning turned around and just closed the door. Shen Yuchuan lit the kerosene lamp, turned around and came to the bed, took off the backpack, and laid it upside down on the bed.

A pile of mao, cent, and food stamps fell on the bed like snowflakes.

Song Nianning's eyes lit up and she hurriedly stepped forward to pick up a dime, her excitement palpable.

She approached Shen Yuchuan and deliberately lowered her voice and asked, "Is this money from selling buns?"

The kerosene lamp fell on her porcelain white skin, and the dim light made her face look even more beautiful. Delicate and flawless.

Those twinkling peach blossom eyes curved into a crescent moon, filled with happy starlight.

That excited little look was like a mouse that had eaten some fat.

Shen Yuchuan couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips, and his soft eyes fell on her face. He followed her example and lowered his voice and said, "

Well, our buns are delicious. I have a trick for Boss Tang." , and asked him to hire a good-for-nothing kid to eat steamed buns at the intersection of the black market. The steel mill workers had enough money, so many people were tempted to pay by the rich aroma." Song Nianning raised her eyebrows unexpectedly, It is not surprising that this

marketing method was used badly in later generations.

Shen Yuchuan could have thought of this excellent marketing method decades ago.

With this extraordinary business talent, it is no wonder that he will become the richest man in the future.

In front of a dime of food stamps, the two of them did not bother to chat. They sat on the edge of the bed and worked together to count the money under the dim kerosene lamp.

Song Nianning was responsible for counting the food stamps, while Shen Yuchuan was responsible for counting the dime stamps, and stacked them neatly.

Song Nianning took out two plastic rubber bands from the clothes basket, tied them into a bundle with 10 yuan, and tied the food stamps into a separate bundle.

60 pork buns were sold for 15 yuan, and 40 vegetarian buns were sold for 6 yuan. This morning, the total income was 21 yuan.

After deducting the 3 yuan cost of buying pork, shredded radish, mushrooms and other costs, the net profit was more than 16 yuan, and 5 kilograms of food stamps were earned in vain.