Chapter 76

After eating, Shen Yuchuan took the carpentry tools from Shen's father and

moved two solid wooden boards from the warehouse to the west wing bedroom.

When Song Nianning returned to the room after soaking her feet and carrying the wooden basin, he was holding a pen in his mouth and drawing lines on the wooden board.

The weather was nice today. Song Nianning took advantage of the warmest time at noon to take a bath. She would soak her feet and scrub her feet before going to bed.

She erected the wooden basin in the corner and saw him busy at work. She looked over curiously and asked, "Do you know how to do carpentry?"

Shen Yuchuan just finished drawing the lines and took a saw to the wooden board placed on the bench.

The sound of a saw was heard, accompanied by Shen Yuchuan's deep voice.

"When my dad went to learn carpentry, I had no one to take care of him, so he took me with him. My dad learned, and I followed suit. Over the years, I occasionally helped my dad, but I couldn't make finely carved gold and precious objects. , but there is no problem in making two cribs for the baby."

After he said this, Song Nianning knew that he was making a crib for the baby, and she couldn't help but get a little moved when she thought of the strollers of later generations.

Every mother always wants to give the best to her children, and Song Nianning is no exception.

She sat on the edge of the bed, touched her belly and said,

"You can get three more strollers for your children. If you don't know the styles, I'll draw them for you, and you can get three copies of the cradle as well."

Song Nianning now has all the Everything is prepared in three portions, no preference is given to one.

Shen Yuchuan stopped when he heard this, turned to look at her, raised his eyebrows and said, "Three copies?"

He stepped on the ground with one foot and stepped on the bench, and the orange kerosene lamp fell on his handsome face. .

The dim reflected light made the bridge of his nose straighter and straighter, and his deep eyes glowed with a charming luster.

He took off his coat at this time, bent his waist, and rolled up his sleeves. The lines of his wheat-colored arms were tight and smooth.

Handsome, cool, sexy and sultry.

Song Nianning looked at the man who was as attractive as a poppy and swallowed quietly.

Her nonsensical voice was unknowingly tinged with tenderness, "I've been dreaming these past few days that I'm pregnant with a third child."

Shen Yuchuan thought of Nan Shiyao's statement that the second child was more dangerous. Wouldn't the third child be even more dangerous? Danger.

He frowned secretly, looked up at her soft and rosy face, suppressed the worry in his heart, and said softly: "Okay, I'll do it for you, three copies."

When he turned around to work, The frown became tighter and tighter.

He thought that after he was done with his work and the twelfth lunar month was approaching, he would find a warm weather to take her to the town hospital for a check-up.